Fishy Pics....I Hope!

Author Topic: Fishy Pics....I hope!  (Read 5337 times) 13 replies

Offline Resa

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
Fishy Pics....I hope!
« on: June 09, 2013, 11:05:09 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline ColinB

Re: Fishy Pics....I hope!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
Great piccies - Flockhart looks lovely and the pandas are cute!

Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Resa

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 12:27:14 PM »
Oops..sorry...just noticed this mail, please ignore my other one on the chat thread :-[
Must remember, keep the subjects on the right bit.

Thanks Colin, yes Flockhart is beautiful...but he knows it ;) He is very good at coming to the front of the tank so that everyone can adore him!  My pandas are beyond cute...they are simply delicious..I love 'em to bits!

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -

Offline notungz

• Fishy Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 01:03:07 PM »
Great pics.

Colisa Flockhart. That's brilliant. I only just worked it out. I guess I am a bit slow.  ::)

Offline Resa

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 01:06:21 PM »
Ha ha, yes, you got it!  I don't know if everyone else has ;D

Offline ColinB

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
Me!!!

Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -

Offline jesnon

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:57:29 AM »
Finally been able to see these - gorgeous fishies Resa! I completely forgot your little betta is still in with everyone too! Have you had any luck on the new tank front? Your cories really are cute! I now see why you love them so much!

Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -

Offline Resa

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 11:15:20 AM »
Thanks Jesnon...
Yes, Rafe is still with the other guys, so far, everyone seems ok.  The biggest problem in the tank has been the one coral platy, who has decided the blue girls are for him alone and has succeeded in chasing off my blue male, who now spends his time alone tucked away.  I am going to see how that goes and if Mr. Blue stays looking miserable, I am going to give the coral lad away to my LFS.

I was nearly decided on a tank, then decided to also investigate the tanks that are made of this 'optiwite' glass...still working on it :-\

Aren't my pandas lovely? :D  Can you see the one peeking out from between the two moss balls in piccie 4?

Is there still no sign of your shrimpie?  Could he be tucked away in moult somewhere?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 11:47:05 AM »
Your dwarf gourami is gorgeous, I always did like the pale blue variety. And it is surprising to see him and Rafe so close with no animosity. There are always fish that do what they're not supposed to and vice versa.

Offline Resa

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 11:59:40 AM »
Thank you Sue....he is quite scrummy, isn't he? Then again, I'm biased ;)  He is actually a much more vibrant blue than the pic shows him.  At the risk of jinxing things, he and Rafe have been perfect gentleman so far, and Rafe especially, has really blossomed since being in with everyone. He seems to swim with great joy and glides through all the planting...he reminds me of a kid on a scooter...a little push with his fins and then a long glide :)
Rafe is often to be found rummaging around with the corys...perhaps he doesn't know what he is ;D
Flockhart did make himself a rather glorious bubblenest the other day, but I removed it with the water change, just in case it encouraged him to become a bit territorial.

Resa
  :)

Offline jesnon

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 12:48:43 PM »
Ha I hadn't noticed the panda in pic 4 - so cute!

No sign of my shrimp I've afraid, and I don't think he could be THAT good at hiding... but I guess you never know!? I've looked under everything and in the filter just in case he somehow got there, but it's not looking good :-(

So glad everyone is getting on well anyway, even if Rafe is a bit confused! :-)

Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -

Offline daniel_james_taylor

• Super Fishy Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 07:03:36 PM »
Hey Resa,

lovely pics! nice to see your beta fish, I sadly found mine dead on return from my holiday, i have checked water quality etc and nothing obvious, I left them in the hands of my family and they followed my list of instructions.

Anyhow keep the pics coming :)

Dan

Offline ColinB

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 07:21:30 PM »
Oh... that's bad news. Sorry to hear that.

Offline Resa

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 07:40:43 PM »
Hey back, DJT,

Thanks for the piccies comments.

I am so sorry to hear about your betta, you had had him quite a while, hadn't you?

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "Fishy Pics....I hope!"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
Last post June 30, 2013, 08:29:47 AM
by ColinB
4 Replies
Last post April 26, 2014, 07:26:12 PM
by chris213
14 Replies
Last post May 16, 2014, 07:37:35 PM
by Sue
10 Replies
Last post June 25, 2015, 05:39:28 PM
by Fiona
306 Replies
Last post July 19, 2016, 11:38:50 AM
by Cora
5 Replies
Last post August 30, 2016, 09:28:05 AM
by Sue
11 Replies
Last post August 30, 2020, 06:19:09 PM
by Beckins

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: