Subscribers Please Note

Author Topic: Subscribers please note  (Read 6946 times) 1 replies

Offline Robert

• Administrator
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
Subscribers please note
« on: April 30, 2017, 09:30:26 AM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
This message is for all you lovely subscribers (and future ones of course!) who help support this place with your yearly subscription through PayPal.

Should you decide to cancel your subscription to ThinkFish or don't wish to renew, then please do so before the renewal date.

You can find your current subscription in your PayPal account.

People who subsequently demand refunds after the subscription renewal date will be refunded their monies but through doing so will create a direct cost to us as we have to then pay a refund fee. Please bear this in mind. Things are tough enough as it is, and I can't keep absorbing such costs personally.

It's not a huge amount, but it is a super pain in the rear to go through a refund process, when it need not really be necessary  so please bear this in mind when you subscribe or are doubting the utility of TF to you.

If we aren't adding value to your fishkeeping world, then we are always keen to know why so do drop me a line if this is the case.

Thanks for your understanding

Ps If you donated instead, you need not concern yourself with this message.  :cheers:

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Clown Barb (5) - Banded Rainbowfish (2) - Bolivian Ram (4) - Angelfish (1) - Checkered Barb (18) - African Red Eye (4) - Cherry Barb (6) - Neon Tetra (8) - Golden Panchax (1) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Robert

• Administrator
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
Re: Subscribers please note
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 09:54:29 AM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
An update on the paid subscription systems at play.

From April 2nd - all new non commercial users who opt to support the forum financially and become Super Subscribers will now have two subscription options. Monthly or yearly.

Previous subscribers will be grandfathered into whatever option they chose previously.

They can of course cancel their previous subscriptions and sign up for the new options, or leave things exactly as they are. Nothing has changed otherwise.

New subscribers will see a list of current subscriptions in their profile tab. Old subscribers will not (for now).

The reasons for this is that it will help automate some of the processes involved and free up time to work on other things. New subscriptions come with automated reminders and should I hope, save a little time in dealing with people who'd either forgot that they'd subscribed or simply don't want to/can't support the resource financially anymore.

Any questions, please private message me

:cheers:

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Clown Barb (5) - Banded Rainbowfish (2) - Bolivian Ram (4) - Angelfish (1) - Checkered Barb (18) - African Red Eye (4) - Cherry Barb (6) - Neon Tetra (8) - Golden Panchax (1) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "Subscribers please note"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
5 Replies
Last post July 17, 2013, 07:26:02 PM
by suep
1 Replies
Last post February 04, 2018, 06:08:39 AM
by Rustle

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: