Hello Everyone

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4481 times) 11 replies

Offline Walker

• Tropical Fish FTW!
Hello Everyone
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:18:36 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
I have just stumbled across this site, so thought I would join up and join in  :wave:

I have kept fish for many years, over 30 in fact, so I have seen many changes in the hobby as you can imagine.

I currently have just 3 tanks, all freshwater, a planted softwater community tank of about 140 litres, a small 50 litre tank which is mainly for  crystal and cherry shrimps but also has a group of norman lampeyes and rocket panchax, and a 200 ltre temperate tank with lots of flow/oxygen for loaches etc.

I also keep apple and rabbit snails :)

Hope to get to know you all soon  :fishy1:

Offline ColinB

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »
Hello  :wave: and welcome, Walker.

I like the way you say 'just' three tanks.... you'll fit in well here! :))

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline dbaggie

• Rocking Fishy Member
  • Fishkeeping - trickier than it looks...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:50:58 PM »
Hi Walker & welcome to the forum  :wave:

Sounds like a nice combo of 3 tanks and just to beat Colin to it - we're all dead nosey & like to see piccies wherever possible  :)

Offline chris213

• Rocking Fishy Member
  • were going to need a bigger tank
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »
hi walker , welcome to the forum  :wave:

Offline SteveS

• With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 09:29:51 PM »

Dunno... sounds like a troublemaker to me. (offstage muttering: Come the revolution, smart-alec's with 3tanks will be lined up aginst the wall and shot! C:-)

Hi Walker... Just kidding (Mumble... calibre..... 357 right through....... that'll sort 'em.....)

Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 09:56:52 AM »
That's me for the line up as well, then, with my three tanks  :o

Oooh, there's thought. Come Steve's revolution I'll just set up the quarantine tank and move a couple of fish into it. Then I'll have four tanks and be quite safe  ;D

Offline jesnon

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 08:44:46 PM »
That's me for the line up as well, then, with my three tanks  :o

Oooh, there's thought. Come Steve's revolution I'll just set up the quarantine tank and move a couple of fish into it. Then I'll have four tanks and be quite safe  ;D

:rotfl:

Hi Walker welcome to the mad house! I second the call for photos of your 'just' three tanks! Oh how I wish I could have more than one!

Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -

Offline Resa

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 11:09:31 PM »
Hi Walker :wave:
Nice to have you aboard, and yes, we LOVE piccies!

Just to let you know, they are all mad as a box of frogs on here...you have been warned ;)

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -

Offline Resa

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 11:18:44 PM »

Dunno... sounds like a troublemaker to me. (offstage muttering: Come the revolution, smart-alec's with 3tanks will be lined up aginst the wall and shot

Now, now Steve...don't scare the new folks off...have you checked to see if he has ticked the yes/no box  ;)

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -

Offline ColinB

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 12:24:01 PM »
Wow - nested quotes from Resa! :cheers:

Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -

Offline Resa

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 12:54:59 PM »
Wot?? ??? ???

Offline dbaggie

• Rocking Fishy Member
  • Fishkeeping - trickier than it looks...
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 01:37:54 PM »
Wow - nested quotes from Resa! :cheers:

Wot?? ??? ???

Nested quote = a quote within a quote  :)  You'll be doing links next!!

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: