Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
The Emergency Room / Re: Help
« Last post by K8whitaker on February 22, 2024, 09:29:54 AM »
Thank you.
Have just ordered the anti ulcer and finrot treatment 🤞
Introductions and hello's / Re: hello new fish tank owner here
« Last post by tornmean9 on February 22, 2024, 01:38:18 AM »
Lovely to see another planted tank - do you have anubias there and is it planted in the substrate? Anubias is a rhizome plant and needs to be attached to a rock or wood and not planted in the substrate or it will eventually rot. I could be spotting something that isn’t there to spot and I’m not sure from the photo but thought it worth letting you know in case that’s the case :)

yea my bigger wood and plant was ment to come at same time but did not  so i thought it might be ok for a day or two while i wait   and i just got that and a coconut shell with java moss and java fern and a small cave
ready for the eventual day i get a pleco  then i think im done for now  till its cycled
« Last post by Matt on February 21, 2024, 08:20:25 PM »
Lovely to see another planted tank - do you have anubias there and is it planted in the substrate? Anubias is a rhizome plant and needs to be attached to a rock or wood and not planted in the substrate or it will eventually rot. I could be spotting something that isn’t there to spot and I’m not sure from the photo but thought it worth letting you know in case that’s the case :)
« Last post by fcmf on February 21, 2024, 07:58:21 PM »
Hmmm - if that doesn't work, and isolating the fish in a hospital tank for eSHa 2000 treatment isn't an option, then NT Labs' Anti-internal bacteria or Anti-ulcer & finrot might be best.  I've just lost a fish which had an internal growth/ bony scoliosis that burst through the flesh - at that point, an ulcer and accompanying fungus developed.  If yours heads in this same direction, then I'd probably opt for the Anti-ulcer & finrot treatment (or have it to hand for this eventuality).
« Last post by fcmf on February 21, 2024, 07:52:59 PM »
Very nice indeed.   :cheers:
« Last post by K8whitaker on February 21, 2024, 02:32:24 PM »
Have been treating with NT labs anti white spot and fungus for a week now. Have used esha2000 in the past and wiped out my tank especially shrimp.

Whilst it does look like fungus on the top it def does seem more like a growth/ lump ☹️
« Last post by tornmean9 on February 21, 2024, 02:05:48 PM »
this is how my tank currently looks i got a bigger pieace of wood coming  aswell
« Last post by fcmf on February 21, 2024, 12:40:37 PM »
(Assuming you mean the bit on her/his forehead), is this quite new or has a lump/growth been steadily growing and now has a sort-of fungus on it?  If so, I'd be inclined to try eSHa 2000 (or an anti-bacterial treatment that treats fungus too).
The Emergency Room / Help
« Last post by K8whitaker on February 21, 2024, 11:49:43 AM »
Any ideas?
Treated for ich just in case but think is more sand where has been sitting.
Is def more or a lump/ growth ☹️
Introductions and hello's / Re: Hi everyone
« Last post by Mooster2705 on February 21, 2024, 09:41:11 AM »
Hey Matt
Thanks for the link. The bigger the better I say!  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: