Author Topic: Intro and my fishy project - Cora  (Read 39171 times) 306 replies

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Tropical Fish Forum User
Intro and my fishy project - Cora
« on: May 12, 2016, 05:13:07 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 3
Hi everyone. After lurking here for a few weeks I thought I'd officially join and donate to the site.

Last July I moved out of my parents' and bought my own house. It has taken a long time to get it looking and feeling like a home, but now finally it does. Except the main bathroom, but more on that later...

So, what could possibly add to the attraction of a relaxed conservatory than a relatively small fish tank (hereafter referred to as 'aquarium' because it sounds posher...).

At first I wanted goldfish because I've always loved them. There is nothing "common" about the common goldfish; they are wonderful creatures. As a teenager I had a three foot tank which started out as coldwater (temperate really) and evolved into a tropical tank. But the fantails and shubunkin I had got along just fine. (Only in hindsight do I realise how much fishkeeping knowledge and techniques have moved on in 20 years!). As the fish grew old and died I didn't replace them. Eventually I sold the tank and what (who) was left to my sister.

So when I decided to get a tank in my own house I wanted a couple of goldfish in a small aquarium. Why? Because goldfish are hardy and easy to maintain and a small tank is less hassle, right? Apparently not. After speaking with a friend and reading ThinkFish I decided that actually a tropical tank with lots of smaller fish (hereafter referred to as fishies) would be much less hassle. I wanted the aquarium to be a nice feature, not a full time job...

So with my mind made up I went tank shopping. I eventually settled on a Juwel 70L (white, including stand - to match the conservatory) with internal filter.

I know what you're thinking: conservatory, really? Well, my conservatory doesn't actually get direct sunlight and loses heat quickly. Plus the thermostat I bought (Fluval electronic 200W) should easily be able to maintain water temp even in the Arctic. The other reason is that the conservatory is literally the only room in my house in which to place the tank. The other rooms already have features, and upstairs the aquarium wouldn't be seen often!

I decided to go with artificial plants. I set up the decor and filled with water to begin the cycling process. This is where the lack of research and some poor advice comes in. What I realised I was doing is trying to start with a fishless cycle and switch to a fish cycle. I used lots of "quick start" bacteria of different types and dosed as recommended. If you followed the instructions you would genuinely believe that all that's needed is to dose with these magical bacteria solutions.

I cringe now, having learned so much more (again, mostly from this site), about my poor preparation for this tank. After the stated timeframe of bacteria dosing, coupled with fish food in the water, I decided it was time for the fishies. I went to a private seller, who seems to know his stuff, but in hindsight (and after using the community builder here) it seems I have definitely overstocked.

3 x Scissortails (not provided by the fishie seller, in all fairness)
3 x mollys (2F 1M)
6 x penguin tetras
2 x coolie loaches
2 x pakistani loaches

I know some of you are reading this and cringing. Yes, I know. But because there's hopefully going to be a happy ending to this story I wanted to be honest about my current fishy situation and admit my mistakes.

(I was told the loaches wouldn't add to the bio-load of the tank, which is only half-right at best.)

The fish settled in fine and there were no problems. I was testing the water (with strips) and doing water changes.

I learned quickly that these strips are not entirely functionally useful for specificity of purported measurements to an acceptable level, which is the most polite (and verbose) way of describing them without using a four-letter word. And we have standards on these forums, of course.

The strips reported NO nitrite problems but didn't test for ammonia. I bought an API testing kit with reagents and these indicated a different story! I have since done frequent water changes, even two 50% changes, and am still unable to get a zero ammonia reading. Perhaps my tap water itself contains some? I should test this asap...

Most of the fish continued to be fine though. The Scissortails are constantly relaxed, but the tetras went from shoaling often (and often the Scissors and Penguins would shoal together) to going off doing their thing. One possibility which I've read is that in situations where they feel very relaxed and safe they don't feel the need to shoal. This may or may not be true in my aquarium...

At this time (1-2 weeks ago) I myself began to develop symptoms of a personal nature. It begin with thinking about the fishies, often at work. Then the dreams began... test kits and feeding the fish, more fish, more fish! Another tank, a bigger tank!! aaaahh! I woke up screaming "fishy". Fortunately I was alone this night. I found my hand soaking wet. Had I been sweating? Nope, I'd just sleep-walked down to the fish tank to stroke them in the night. (This story is only partially true.)

After further research I turns out I have contracted MTS. (My GP didn't seem that impressed with my self-diagnosis and muttered something about wasting NHS resources. Pfft, what am I paying for??)

I learned quickly that I had not given my aquarium project the research or preparation it needed, and I felt bad about this. And I had overstocked it, quite a bit.

We've had some lovely days of weather recently (you might have noticed; turns out that hot bright orb in the sky is not actually a weather balloon) and the temperature in my tank was averaging 26-27 instead of the 25 for which I was aiming. (These are degrees Celsius, by the way. Anyone who still uses Fahrenheit, feel free to join us in the 21st century...via the 20th...)

Some of my fish have displayed disturbing behaviour: the golden molly (ostensibly female, yet it chases the black and white (definitely a male) molly everywhere) was shimmying rapidly from side to side and breathing heavily. This was very worrying, but every morning I saw her (?) back to normal. Most disturbing was an outbreak of WHITE SPOT on the tetras. That was this week - Tuesday night in fact. It came on so suddenly and AFTER I'd already done a 50% water change. I believe I'd just stressed them out and the sudden temperature didn't help. I rushed to the store the next morning (I was late for work, but I'm the boss, so it's ok) and bought a white spot treatment. I applied half the recommended dose (because I have loaches). But one of the tetras was sat in a plant looking in a very bad state, and I doubt he was just depressed about the economy. (Incidentally, I had already used API aquarium salt in the water from the start.) When I returned home later that day, I found him dead (not floating, just mid-tank, upright, near a plant). But, the white spot had disappeared from all the other fish, who were behaving fine.

I made up my mind - I have made mistakes but I'm going to fix them. I do want to keep fish, and do it properly, with all the care that involves. I had been ignorant, but not careless. I resolved to buy a much bigger tank and prepare it properly, and I'm sure my current fishies will survive until then. It won't be cheap, but then who needs a new bathroom anyway...

So, here we are. This is what I have ironically dubbed PROJECT: FISHY 185, because the only thing worse than an ambiguous name is a pretentious one.

I'm going for a 185L community tank (white, including stand). It's going to have an external filter (All Pond Solutions 1400L/H + 9W UV) and be completely planted. I am going to follow the fishless cycle guides here and have it fully prepared. (I was planning to use carbon dioxide tablets, plus carbon solution instead of using a CO2 system and diffuser. Any thoughts on this are welcome.)

The gravel will be black, to make the fish more relaxed, and I'll be using lots of bogwood because it just looks great. I plan to transfer at least the Scissortails to the new tank, and probably the Mollys too. I think the tetras might be too small for what I have in mind for the 185.

This post was partly inspired by paddyc's long thread documenting the journey for his setup. I don't know if I will do anything as descriptive as that (certainly not as well as paddy did, anyway) - but if anyone is interested I'll post pictures of the journey as it unfolds and let you know how the current setup proceeds over the next month. All I can do it keep monitoring and cleaning the 70L until the new one is ready. Again, I wish I would have planned and been advised properly from the beginning... I'm sure that won't be a problem now that I'm here.

But if all goes well, in a few weeks (or longer) I'll have a much larger, beautiful, planted aquarium with an appropriate load, and which will ultimately involve much less maintenance, far less worry, and far more time just watching the fish, which is, after all, the whole point :)

Finally I should say that I think this site is great and thanks to those who make it possible and contribute daily.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
Re: Intro and my fishy project
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 05:31:11 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
Hi Cora, I'm glad you decided to join us  :wave:

You'll find so many people have done what you have done, me included. I started out almost 20 years ago with 3 common goldfish in a 60 litre tank - not my choice, blame my teenaged sons' dart throwing skills at the fair. They did actually spend their first night with us in a large mixing bowl and undechlorinated water, followed next day by a tank buying trip.

Before you decide what fish will go in which tank, can I suggest you find out how hard your water is. That info should be somewhere on your water company's website. The reason? You have soft water fish (tetras) and hard water fish (mollies). One or other will not be happy. But with two tanks you have the choice of 'altering' the water in one of them. If your tapwater is soft, add remineralisation salts to one and keep the mollies, and other hard water fish, in that one. If your tapwater is hard, mix it with RO water (reverse osmosis water, water that has had all its minerals removed) and keep soft water fish in that tank.
Once you have decided what is going where, you can increase the numbers of shoaling fish to at least 6 each - that's everything except the mollies.

And I suggest you stop using the aquarium salt. Soft water fish don't like it, and hard water fish need different salts. The chemicals that make hard water hard are mainly calcium and magnesium, and carbonate. Aquarium salt is plain sodium chloride, the same stuff you add to your food. Even hard water fish haven't evolved to cope with that.

Offline ColinB

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 05:36:47 PM »
Hello and welcome, Cora.

Great post - nice and informative. You're not the first, and won't be the last, to fall for this instant cycling scam. Glad you've found this site as there's a wealth of info to be gleaned.

If you're going down the road of a planted tank then you might want to read up about substrate - a suitable soil-based base layer topped by suitable grain-size capping. Called the 'Walstad Method' it's the least hassle way of growing decent plants without getting obsessive..... and doesn't need CO2 if you've chosen 'easy' plants.

I've seen a big shoal of penguin tetras in a tank and it's a lovely sight. I like the idea of large numbers of smaller fish.

Ah-ha. I see that Sue has beaten me to some of the things I was going to say. Saves the typing fingers..... and more time for drinking wine!!! ;D woopee-do

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
Hi Sue

thanks for the welcome :)

I'm rushing at the moment but wanted to reply quickly: yes I'll stop using the aquarium salt.

As for my local water, please see the attachment.

Offline Extreme_One

• Super Hero Member
  • Call me Simon
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 07:17:05 PM »
Hi Cora and welcome.  :cheers:

What a great first post! I really enjoyed reading your account and I had a grin on my face for most of it. This bit though,
So, here we are. This is what I have ironically dubbed PROJECT: FISHY 185, because the only thing worse than an ambiguous name is a pretentious one.
made me laugh out loud!

It's great that you've realised your mistakes and taken quick action to remedy them. Most of us have made similar mistakes.

I look forward to hearing how you get on ...

Tiger Barb (1) - Cardinal Tetra (17) - Otocinclus (1) - Agassiz's Dwarf Cichlid (2) - Ornamental Snails (50) - Assassin Snail (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Sue

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 07:29:14 PM »
I see your hardness is 1.575 deg Clarke. They also use the phrase very soft.

There are a handful of units that are used for hardness, degrees Clarke (aka English degrees) is just one of them. There are two used in fishkeeping, degrees German (also known as dH) and ppm CaCo3, also called just ppm or mg/l. Luckily, I have the conversion factors stored in a Word doc on my laptop  ;D

The main thing you need to know is that your water is very soft. When looking at fish profiles that use numbers (eg on Seriously Fish and Fishbase), your deg Clarke convert to 1.26 German deg and 22.5 ppm.

Water this soft is not very good for mollies. They tend to suffer from something called the shimmies - and you mentioned the golden molly suffering from this in your first post. Mollies like very hard alkaline water. If you want to keep them, you could always dedicate one of the tanks to hard water fish. With this level of softness (is there such a word when applied to water  ??? ) using crushed coral won't make enough impact; you would need to add more of the minerals found naturally in hard water - that is remineralisation salts which are designed for people using just RO water to make it safe for fish. For example Tropic Marin remin salts (be careful, there's a version for marine fish as well)

But you will find it much easier if you stick to soft water fish.

When considering future fish - and to check on the ones you currently have - look at their requirements on these two sites.
http://www.fishbase.org/search.php is a scientific site. As such in contains info about the actual fish and the water they come from but nothing about keeping them. It is the best site for size, water type etc. Sometimes the site won't work; if that happens, try one of the mirror sites listed at the top of the page - they are all in English.
http://www.seriouslyfish.com/knowledge-base/ gives more info on keeping a particular fish and is very useful as it contains more species than Thinkfish. Some of the profiles give hardness requirements in dH (German deg) while others use ppm (mg/l)

Offline fcmf

• [PicCredit: @NiloSinnatamby]
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »
Hi Cora and welcome! :wave:

What a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining read, even if some of your experiences are of a serious nature - the overnight experience and MTS diagnosis part was particularly amusing. :rotfl:  I think you'll fit in well on this forum and you've done the right thing in coming here.

There is nothing "common" about the common goldfish; they are wonderful creatures.
Absolutely - couldn't agree more! I owned goldfish, then, for a variety of reasons, moved into tropical fishkeeping after my beloved one died a couple of years ago.

Envious that you're setting up a comparatively bigger tank. Good choice to have a dark substrate - that's what I ought to have done. If you put a background on it, I'd also recommend black rather than blue or any other colour - I swapped from black to blue and regret it as it looks much less natural.

Good move in going down the fishless cycle route. Like you, I tried the fish food method and kept adding more and more flakes although nothing seemed to be happening. What I also didn't realise at the time was that, with a natural KH of 1 (ie pretty much the same as yours) and my limestone rock being in a brand new tank with new water and not having had the chance to leach into that, my fishless cycle stalled pretty much from the beginning - nothing seemed to be happening. Ultimately, my cycle ended up being a "stalled/not-getting-anywhere fishless cycle followed by a Tetra Safestart plus fish-in cycle combo" which I wouldn't advocate at all in light of the helpful and friendly advice available on here to help you through a much more ethical fishless cycle. I would therefore make sure that you try to increase your water hardness for the cycling process, either through having some limestone rock in the tank for several weeks before you even begin the fishless cycle or putting crushed coral in a muslin bag in the filter or use bicarbonate of soda - can't remember the specifics of this off the top of my head.

When considering additions to your tank, given your very soft water, the types of fish I have in my "Community Creator" (see the footnote) would therefore be suitable for your tank too but there will also be other, larger ones in the "Fish Profiles" section which would be suitable for you. You'll probably have to make the decision about whether to go for lots of small fish or whether to go for fewer large fish. The temptation is often to go for lots of different species but there are definite advantages to large shoals of one species which is an understated beauty to watch. One factor to consider is how far away the tank is from where you usually sit - and work out whether you'd want larger or more patterned fish to be able to see them individually or not.

Hope this is of some help. Looking forward to reading of your progress.
:fishy1:

Offline Sue

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 08:26:11 PM »
fcmf has reminded me about fishless cycling in soft water.

Water that is low in calcium and magnesium (ie GH) is usually also low in carbonate (ie KH). The filter bacteria need a source of inorganic carbon (carbonate) to multiply. And they like a high pH to multiply - the danger with low KH is that carbonate buffers the water against pH changes and when there is very little carbonate there is a great risk of a pH crash.
During fishless cycling, carbonate can be artificially boosted using bicarbonate of soda (sold in the home baking section of the supermarket - you might have some in your kitchen already). Use at the rate of one 15ml spoonful per 50 litres of tank water. Dissolve in a bit of water, then add to the tank. Monitor the pH every time you test and add more bicarb if the pH starts to fall. Bicarb will increase the pH as well as KH.
At the end of the cycle, a big water change is done to remove the nitrate made by the filter bacteria and that will also remove the bicarb ready for when you get fish.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 08:41:17 PM »
Hi Cora and welcome to the forum.  :wave:
I'm glad that you have decided to join us.
I can't wait to see how Project Fishy 185 goes and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
I also have self-diagnosed MTS. I'm sitting in my living room surrounded by 12 tanks of various sizes (in  my defence 1 tank is for breeding snails for the dwarf puffers, 1 tank is housing aquatic plants while I'm planting my other tanks, and 1 tank is empty for quarantining new fish). You have come to the right place as everyone here is very tolerant of MTS symptoms.  :)
I also feel that your writing style will also fit in very well.  ;D

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »
Wow, what a lovely collection of friendly and helpful replies. I'm not sure where to start!

Ok, Sue - cheers. I think I'll definitely have to include bicarb in my new cycle.

Given the natural state of my water I will stick to fish that generally favour those conditions. As for the mollys, I don't want to cause them distress. I will look to change their habitat as soon as possible.

To answer some general points here: The couch in front of the tank is about 1.5 metres away, so a good distance to see even small fish (I wear contacts and have done for 12 years, during which time my skill at changing them has increased at a glacial rate).

I would like someone to tell me there's a way I can keep my three Scissortails in a large tank that I want to be largely populated by small to medium sized shoals. Preferably soft-water loving hardy and peaceful. Cherry barbs, for example.

I spent a bit of money on my current tank, and I am spending so much on my new house. But, I don't think I can ethically keep my current fish in this 70L. So I must either get rid of them so soon, or spend the money and do it properly. Guess which I had to choose? It's a lot more money, and every time I come here and read more I feel even more daunted by how much I need to learn... But, it's just like science and that was my first love, so I'll do what it takes to get it right.

fcmf - yes I had gone for light gravel in this tank because I wanted a tropical/marine look, as if you could peek under water in hot sandy waters and replicate that style. But, I believe dark really is better for the fish. I will do a nutrient rich substrate topped with dark gravel. Cheers, ColinB - and I want to get "easy" plants anyway.

So, I lost two tetras tonight. One was gone when I got home and the other was on his way out. It's not nice to see a little creature losing its life before your eyes (there was no doubt he was dying). I didn't want him to carry on to distress, getting nibbled by others, only to find him finally gone in the morning, so I euthenised him using a technique a professional keeper gave to me. "It's only a fish" some might say (and a tiny one too) but it was my responsibility and I feel a bit sad that I've haven't given them the happy home I wanted.

I've done another water change 20%, because the GH and KH readings weren't good. I've also turned off the air stone -- the filter is creating enough surface agitation and I think my fish prefer the peace and quiet. I'll post some pictures of the current tank asap.

So much to reply to - sorry if I've missed a point. I will get to it.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 09:26:45 PM »
Sorry to hear about the two tetras.  :(

Offline ColinB

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 09:31:42 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 1
You won't hear anyone on here say it's only a fish. We all take our responsibilities seriously and I'm really glad to hear you are, too. We've all made lots of mistakes..... but we've all learnt from them. You'll have a fantastic tank in a while, with lots of happy fish.

Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -

Offline fcmf

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »
Aw - sorry to hear about the tetras.

The one point I'll mention - only because there are a lot of myths and "sworn by" methods out there, held by long-term fishkeepers in particular - is that the most humane and ethical method of fish euthanasia involves clove oil (+/- vodka). Hopefully this is in line with what you used but, if not, hopefully useful for future reference.  :)

You won't hear anyone on here say it's only a fish. We all take our responsibilities seriously and I'm really glad to hear you are, too. We've all made lots of mistakes..... but we've all learnt from them. You'll have a fantastic tank in a while, with lots of happy fish.
Precisely!

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2016, 09:39:54 PM »
Clove oil and vodka is exactly what I used, yes.

I am now chilling in front of the tank with my laptop and a glass of dry white wine. A toast to fallen (fishy) friends, lol.  :fishy1:

They say ignorance is bliss; the more you know and all that... Now I admit I'm finding it hard to enjoy the fish right now because I'm worried about them.

I've considered trying to start a new cycle in a 30L tank just for the Mollys, with harder water. But I doubt that a 30L is big enough for them. I think I'll take Sue's advice and dose with remin salts for the interim.

I've got pictures but I'll need to upload them to a pic hosting site and link that way.

Anyway, cheers  :cheers:

Offline fcmf

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 10:01:43 PM »
Glad you used that approach, so that will hopefully make you feel a little better in the difficult circumstances.

You're correct - it looks from the Thinkfish Profiles and the Seriously Fish profiles that both shortfin and sailfin mollies need much larger tanks than 30 litres.

The feeling of lack of enjoyment is absolutely normal in your circumstances but, once the situation gets back under control, the situation will change - you'll notice a thread on the forum called "Lost the will to keep shrimp" which is a perfect example of this.

New day tomorrow and all that - onwards and upwards for the remaining fish. :)

Offline Paddyc

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 10:10:42 PM »

Welcome along, Cora!

I was so pleased to read your feedback on my thread. I apologise for it's length, it has been a long old slog with the impromptu house move pretty much immediately after the completion of my fishless cycle. Plus I always welcome the banter that surfaces on it from time to time.

I eagerly await your updates, good luck with your project, I will keep a close eye on your progress...

P.s. we love pics here.

P.p.s. picsoritdidnthappen

;)

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 09:11:06 AM »
Hey Paddy. I feel like a know a tiny bit about a lot of people here just from lurking. And I read every page of your thread. I'm glad things have worked out for you. I'm very pleased with the house I have but must confess to a little envy at your abode, inside and out :)

I can report that as of this morning, no more deaths - although the loaches are now shier than they've ever been, and I only ever see one (the same one??) at a time.

I'll be posting pics here of the tank shortly.

PROJECT: FISHY 185 UPDATE
Tank to be delivered on Monday.
External filter delivered today or Monday.

Next immediate purchases:
Good Substrate + dark gravel
Selection of easy-maintenance plants (probably from Amazon)
The more plants I can get at the start, the better.

Cycle prep:
Jeyes Kleen-Off Ammonia - check
Bicarb - check

I'm going to research the type of fishies for the soft water tank. My sister has volunteered to give the Mollys a good home in her big tank where hardness doesn't seem to be a problem.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 09:19:20 AM »
Best of luck with Project Fishy 185.
Very exciting day for you on Monday.  ;D

I'm going to head out to both of the aquatics centre soon...anything could happen.  ::)

Offline ColinB

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 09:26:51 AM »
Oooo - exciting times.

May I suggest J Arthur Bowers Aquatic Compost for the substrate, and a 1 - 2mm grain-sized gravel topping.
See this thread and this thread (which has an *ahem* 'lively discussion') for more ideas.

This is an excellent place to buy plants from: Aqua Essentials

This is a great place for ideas and info, and it splits the plants into Easy/Medium/Advanced which I found very useful: Tropica

Hope this helps.

Offline Cora

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »
Hi Colin, the J Arthur Bowers compost looks pretty cheap - would 20L be enough?

And for the top layer, I was going to go for pea-sized black gravel - but you're saying that smaller grain would be better on top?

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "Intro and my fishy project - Cora"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
15 Replies
Last post December 08, 2012, 06:36:36 PM
by Murf
104 Replies
Last post May 11, 2014, 05:30:51 PM
by daniel_james_taylor
2 Replies
Last post July 06, 2013, 07:16:30 PM
by maz1
19 Replies
Last post July 01, 2016, 04:08:54 PM
by Sue
31 Replies
Last post February 23, 2017, 08:38:36 PM
by MarquisMirage
17 Replies
Last post August 23, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
by dwindstr
26 Replies
Last post February 28, 2020, 07:58:09 PM
by Matt

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: