See less of these, become a Super Subscriber today!

Think Fish Keepers Daily News.

Author Topic: Think Fish Keepers Daily News.  (Read 63405 times)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
  • Hero Think Fishy Member
Re: Think Fish Keepers Daily News.
« Reply #850 on: September 13, 2017, 05:01:59 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
My peach coloured betta passed away on Sunday evening. He had spent the previous few days just lying on his side on the bottom of the tank and after we'd washed up the evening meal I noticed he was no longer breathing. I'd had him 29 and a half months, a good age for a betta.

Because the betta was so weak I had been only scooping water out and replacing it with new instead of doing a proper water change so I cleaned it properly yesterday. I knew I could only wait a week-ish so this morning we caught the bus to the Maidenhead Aquatics I got the peach betta from.
I narrowed it down to 4 quite quickly, then it took ages to finally decide. I finally decided that the black and white betta had the marble gene so would change colour; the pale orange with see through fins was a bit lethargic; and the bright red with blue edges was a double tail, so a lot of fin to carry round. That left the little orange chap with pale blue iridescence. I think he's a veiltail, I'll find out when he's grown a bit more.
He has been swimming round the tank since lunchtime, generally exploring his new territory. This MA keeps the bettas in a rack of individual tiny tanks - bigger than the cups a lot of shops use, but not in a tank with other fish - so my 26 litre tank must seem enormous. The chap in the shop said that the bettas are delivered in plastic bags the size of a teabag  :o so even those tiny tanks must seem huge to the fish when they first arrive.

Photos when he's settled in  :)

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #851 on: September 13, 2017, 06:24:59 PM »
@Sue sorry to hear that your betta finally passed, though at least it was peaceful at the end.

I hope that your new chap settles in quickly, and I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #852 on: September 13, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »
 Sorry to hear about your Betta Sue, but equally excited to see your new addition! I hope he settles in well to his spacious abode overnight.
 :fishy1:

I saw some wild type Bettas on a recent trip to MA. The wild type can be kept together I believe as they were in the shop.  They dont have the colour or finnage of the splendens type but retain the personality.  They were clearly tired at the end of the day and had nearly all settled into a suitable resting place on the plant in the tank for the night.  Looked like a betta Christmas tree  :o

I was very tempted... but also under strict instructions!!...

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #853 on: September 13, 2017, 06:47:25 PM »
I've always liked the non-splendens species of betta. If I ever get another tank of 50 to 60 litres I too would be very tempted  :)

Offline MarquisMirage

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
  • aka Mark
« Reply #854 on: September 13, 2017, 10:04:14 PM »
If you do go for some wild types remember they require very different water than the splendens.  I would like some betta foerschi.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #855 on: September 14, 2017, 09:21:42 AM »
I would choose a species that does suit my tap water, something like B. imbellis or B. smaragdina. B. foerschi are lovely, but my hardness is right at the top edge of their range and my pH is too high. Though had my tap water been right for them, I would have gone for B. channoides  :)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2017, 07:26:16 PM »
Here are a couple of photos of my new betta. He won't keep still! When the light catches him, the tail half of his body also has a blue sheen to it.
He is still small, and I think his fins will grow some more. His tail is a bit split, probably damage during transit as he hadn't been in the shop long.

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #857 on: September 14, 2017, 09:04:52 PM »
Lovely looking betta.  ;D
I like the colouring.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #858 on: September 14, 2017, 09:59:33 PM »
I'm hoping he doesn't lose the blue as he gets older. My last betta did have green iridescent streaks in his tail, and they didn't fade, so I'm optimistic  :)

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2017, 06:42:55 AM »
Wow I've not seen a Betts with iridescent blue on it  like that before. He's a stunner!  :fishy1:

Offline fcmf

• Global Moderator Subscriber
« Reply #860 on: September 16, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
Sorry to read about your peach-coloured betta; I had been wondering about him. Lovely to read and see pics of your handsome new betta - wow, he really is gorgeous.

Not much news from here - fish are very active which is a joy to watch (and the x-ray tetra's longstanding wound is much more sealed and unexposed than it used to be, thanks to the recent treatment). The snail has been underground for most of the past week but surfaced yesterday and spent most of it sitting on the heater - he may be in for a surprise when it switches on more frequently now that we're into the autumn or perhaps that's what he likes.

Offline MarquisMirage

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
  • aka Mark
« Reply #861 on: September 16, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
Now I want a new betta!  :D  Stop showing me nice fishies (no don't stop!).

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #862 on: September 16, 2017, 03:24:35 PM »
My 26 litre tank came with a silly lid. The idea is a nice one - a glass lid with a clip on the side LED light. But in reality, the glass is 2 inches narrower than the tank so there is either a big gap at one side or two smaller gaps, one at each side. It is held in place with two supports, one at each end.
This is my betta tank and bettas are notorious jumpers. Even males with those big tails are quite capable of jumping out of a tank. And the water evaporates quite quickly through the opening. So ever since I got it, I've had the glass at one side and a strip of condensation sheet over the gap. This stopped the betta jumping out but still allowed evaporation.

I decided enough was enough so I bought a piece of perspex. I spent an hour or so this morning cutting it to shape with a stanley knife - I'm glad I got 1.5 mm thick because that was hard enough. I had already bought more of the supports to hold the condensation sheet in the 50 litre tank I closed last year. So now instead of one support on each short end there are two supports on each long end. The tank is completely covered except for a small rectangle around the light clip. The perspex is in two pieces, a 1/3 piece and a 2/3 piece, and all I have to do to feed the betta is lift the 1/3 piece out of the way.

I should have done this years ago  ;D

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #863 on: September 17, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
Sounds like a great DIY Fishkeeping moment Sue... Any chance of a photo!?!?  ::)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #864 on: September 17, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »
I was going to take a photo but then I noticed that the perspex was sagging in the middle  :( I think 1.5 mm might be a bit too thin. I used a sheet of 2 mm perspex as a lid for my quarantine tank which doesn't sag, but that sits on top of the tank with just a corner cut off for cables. I can't do that with the betta's tank. It has sort of handles at the sides so it has to sit inside the glass walls, and I had to cut a rectangle out of one edge for the light clip, and I didn't think I could manage to do this on anything thicker than 1.5 mm.
This morning I have cut some lengths of old catenary wires as supports while i think of something else. (The catenary wires are from husband's old model railway, they are very useful for moving things such as upside down nerite snails without getting my hands wet)

This is the tank Aqua One AquaSpace The photo of the white tank shows the support clips and you can see the glass lid sitting just below the level of the top of the walls.

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #865 on: September 17, 2017, 11:47:44 AM »
Hmmm... do you have enough spare perspex to do a strip spanning the width of the tank?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #866 on: September 17, 2017, 12:05:34 PM »
I have a few bits of perspex left over. But the supports are along the longest edges so any strengthening has to be on these supports as well.

Question for those who know more about these things than me - would thicker perspex still sag in the middle or would it be more rigid? My elder son has his own one man handyman company and he might have some equipment that will cut perspex better than a stanley knife. I'll have to ask him  :)

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #867 on: September 17, 2017, 01:38:38 PM »
It would Sue... but...

Could you not put three strips on? One across the tank at the back, one at the front, and one where the two pieces join? Then it would all be supported and level.  Does that make sense?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #868 on: September 17, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
I've attached some photos to show what I mean. The tanks is sideways on because there are no cupboards under the kitchen worktop so it sits longways over the end panel supporting this end of the worktop. There is a wall cupboard above the tank so the top view is not taken from straight over which is why the tanks looks mis-shaped  :) Please ignore the junk on the rest of the worktop  :-[

The light has to clip on to one of the long sides as those 'handles' over the short ends are in the way. So the original glass lid ran from short side to short side with supporting clips under the 'handles'. The gap between the glass and the tank walls allowed room for the light clip.
But this gap was just too small to feed the fish properly. I think my last betta was going blind and if the food drifted away he couldn't find it - and with just that thin strip of non-glass, I couldn't rescue it either.

I had already got some more supporting brackets from when I had my 50 litre tank and I kept them when I sold the tank. So I relocated the support strips on this tank from the sides to the front, and put 2 more at the back, then cut the perspex so I had a much wider feeding hole. But I don't have any more brackets to put at the sides of the tank.

In the side view photo you can see the sag in the middle of the perspex. At least the condensation does collect at the lowest point and drip back into the tank.
The front view photo shows the 'handles' on the side, and the position of the supporting brackets.
The top view shows the join to the right of the light and also the strips of catenary wire under the perspex (which are also sagging in the middle, but not as badly as the perspex would without them).

I think some metal strips or even rigid plastic ones under the two pieces would be better than catenary wire.

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #869 on: September 17, 2017, 04:31:05 PM »

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #870 on: September 17, 2017, 04:42:26 PM »
The link doesn't work  ???

This tank has thin glass. I did buy some other cover glass supports but they are for thicker glass and just wobble around. The only ones I could find that were for the right thickness glass were the very expensive ones that came with the tank. I bought a second pair to use with the original pair on the 50 litre tank to hold the condensation sheet, and I used the ones for the thicker glass on this one for a while but I did not like them.

To be honest, if the perspex doesn't bend so much that it falls in the tank I'll put up with it. The curve does mean the condensation drips back in the tank in the middle. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if the tank was the right way round  ;D

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
  • Tropical Fish Forum User
« Reply #871 on: September 17, 2017, 10:14:51 PM »
@Sue Perspex sheet does have a tendency to bend, but it will be very related to the unsupported span, increased thickness will also mean increased weight and could cancel out the advantage. I use 8 and 10mm perspex as tank top and evaporation covers and even with a central support the corners bow up slightly at the end of a week. I invert them every week and this is sufficient to keep them flat.
Greenhouse plastic sheet might be a better option, they are made of double layers and the linking web is at right angles to the surfaces so it adds considerable strength, plus they are much lighter to start with. The down side is the common sheets are 5-6mm thick plus water can enter the hollow channels and could be unsightly.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #872 on: September 18, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »
Andy, I did make the cover for my quarantine tank from a perspex greenhouse pane, but it doesn't sound the same as you describe. The one I bought was a single layer 2 mm thick. That one never sagged in the middle, possibly because it overhangs the tank on all four sides.

I don't really mind the sagging as long as it doesn't sag so much that it falls off the the supports. And at least all the condensation drips back into the tank unlike the QT where some runs under the perspex and down the outside of the tank.

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
« Reply #873 on: September 19, 2017, 08:08:40 PM »
This is odd, I posted a reply this thread yesterday but it's not shown.
Okay try again, @Sue  The sheet I use is polycarbonate. It did occur that you could cut a sheet and trim the edge so the underside of the top surface rests on the rim while the bottom surface will be below the tank top and prevent dripping. The lip formed should also centre the lid in the tank and not require any support. I did a sketch, it took all of 5 seconds so don't laugh.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #874 on: September 19, 2017, 09:44:34 PM »
Thanks Andy. If my plan B fails I'll have a go at that.

Plan B - I had a rummage in my box of bits, and found the four small glass supports that are a bit wide that I thought I'd thrown away. I also found two glass strips. These were in my very first tank which sprung a leak a few years ago. They were the bracer bars along the front and back edge and for some reason I kept them when I dismantled the tank to take it to the flat glass skip. So if I can lay my hands on a glass cutter (hmm, does my son have one?) I can trim one of the glass strips then superglue the cut edge to one of the plastic supports. Maybe glue the other end to another one as well. Then place this from short side to short side under the perspex.

The only thing I'm not sure about is will superglue attach glass to plastic?

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #875 on: September 19, 2017, 09:55:43 PM »
Not sure... you do seem to be able to purchase glass glue which is so that you get a clear joint when it dries... probably doable but messy.  Could you try it 'offline' first?

Aquarium silicone would do it if you have any?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #876 on: September 19, 2017, 10:05:42 PM »
I have tried using silicone on plastic before and it didn't stick  :( Would glass adhesive work on plastic? I have used that before to glue glass together when I broke half the base off a wine glass, and you can hardly see the join.

These are the kind of cover glass supports I found in the box. I was going to try gluing one to each end of the glass strip to support the perspex. Or just glue one end and leave the other loose.

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #877 on: September 20, 2017, 06:14:22 AM »
Gut feeling is yes it would do glass to plastic, especially if you sanded the surface of the plastic BUT I'm completely guessing at all of this  :(  Does it not say on the packet what it can be used for?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #878 on: September 20, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
I'll have to wait a while to look at the pack. It's in a kitchen drawer and the kitchen is currently full of plumbers fitting a new boiler  ;D

But I still need to cut the end off the glass trip to make it fit and I'm reluctant to buy a tool I'll probably never use again. Once the plumbers have finished, I'll ring my son. He drives a van and with the van already on the drive it would get a bit congested if he came over now  :)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #879 on: September 22, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »
But I still need to cut the end off the glass trip to make it fit and I'm reluctant to buy a tool I'll probably never use again. Once the plumbers have finished, I'll ring my son.

He doesn't have a glass cutter - he doesn't like working with glass. So I went out this morning and bought a 3 one from Wilkinsons. I couldn't believe how easy it was.
I have glued a cover glass support to each end, and slotted a tiny piece of perspex into the bit that goes over the side wall as the supports were made for wider glass.
I am just waiting for the glue to cure but I had to make sure it fit, so while I was testing it I took a photo.

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #880 on: September 22, 2017, 05:13:46 PM »
3 well spent  :)

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
« Reply #881 on: September 22, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »
@Sue and a new skill. I will be watching out for reports of 'bank jobs' with a neat hole cut in the window, vault empty, the tank in the bank managers office nicely siphoned and the fish fed.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #882 on: September 22, 2017, 07:09:11 PM »
It does make you wonder. My grandfather was a glass cutter by profession, he worked for Pilkington Brothers (now Pilkington Glass)

Only he died 9 years before I was born.

Offline fcmf

« Reply #883 on: September 23, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
I possess some skills/traits/mannerisms of my grandfather who died the year before I was born, but which skipped a generation, so it's altogether possible that glass-cutting is a genetic skill in your family line, @Sue.

Over the course of 24 hours, my nerite snail managed to cover about half of the substrate in poo. I wasn't able to get a water change done until a few days later, by which time the nitrates had gone up from their usual <20ppm up to 40-50ppm for the first time ever! No wonder he was found perching on dry land yesterday, on the very top of the heater. His bioload would appear to be far heavier than the cumulative effect of 11 fish...

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #884 on: September 23, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »
Wow!! :yikes:

Hope your nitrates stay low over the next few days and there isnt something else nasty as play  ???

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #885 on: September 23, 2017, 01:49:22 PM »
@fcmf after having a tank for breeding snails, now having a tank for the baby BNs, and adult BNs in 2 tanks, I can say that all are all quite high up there on the poop producing scale.  :o
Constant grazing = constant pooping   ::)

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #886 on: September 25, 2017, 01:25:19 PM »
Mixed news from the river tank today.
I found a panda garra floating on the surface of the tank today. The body has been removed and disposed of appropriately. :(
I think it may have been one of the two pandas who were regularly sparring for dominance. I'm guessing that things got quite rough.
Although I'm disappointed about the loss of a fish, the tank is now peaceful and none of the other pandas seem to be fighting.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #887 on: September 25, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that  :(

If there were two of them sparring, it could well be that one came out on top at the expense of the other.

Offline Littlefish

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka Donna
« Reply #888 on: September 25, 2017, 08:04:45 PM »
All of the panda garras look alike, so it's difficult to tell them apart.
After I found the deceased fish I tested the water, just in case, but results were 0/0/<40 as usual. I did a 20% water change anyway, even though the last one was on Friday, again just to be on the safe side.
All fish spent the rest of the day pottering around until dinner time.
After dinner two of the pandas had quite a battle, so I don't know if they were the two original sparring fish, or if one of the other pandas is trying to battle for dominance. The fight lasted around 15 minutes, and things have settled back down again.
I'll have to keep a close eye on the situation as I don't want any more problems.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #889 on: October 03, 2017, 09:25:09 AM »
I read something yesterday that is worth using to help explain certain problems in stocking tanks.

The questioner asked about keeping a pair of dwarf gouramis in a 40 litre tank. Several people said no, it's too small, but someone else said it would be fine provided there were lots of plants so they can't see each other. Then the real fish expert replied. I can't quote him directly (copyright) but the gist of his comment was that fish make two sorts of chemical, pheromones which are understood by fish in the same species, and allomones which are picked up by all the other fish in the tank. Aggressive fish like dwarf gouramis send out lots of aggressor signals, the filter can't remove them so the other fish live in constant fear. Then he used a comparison that would mean something to everyone.
If you shut a cat in a room which has a vicious dog chained in one corner, the cat will pick up the signals from the dog and although the dog couldn't reach the cat, the cat would be terrified.

I'm going to use that to explain things in future  :D

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #890 on: October 03, 2017, 07:20:52 PM »
I've heard this one before used as a reason to do water changes even if parameters are perfect... I have zero nitrates at every test but still do a 20% water change :)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #891 on: October 03, 2017, 07:29:51 PM »
Once upon a time, many years ago, I worked in a hospital pathology lab, the chemical pathology lab to be precise. You would be amazed at the number of things we tested urine for. And that was just chemical pathology, there were other pathology labs as well.
If we excrete these chemicals, fish excrete similar things. And all the things we didn't test for in the lab. We may grow bacteria to 'eat' the ammonia made by the fish but they don't 'eat' anything else. So these other things build up in the water between water changes.
So yes, it is these other things excreted and secreted by the fish that is the reason we do water changes. Nitrate is just an indicator that everything is building up but if we have lots of plants so that nitrate doesn't build up, we still need to do those water changes.

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
« Reply #892 on: October 04, 2017, 05:32:17 AM »
@Sue and @Matt This is interesting, following on from this logic. The consensus view seems to be that activated carbon is not requires in filters unless meds or tannins are being removed. I wonder if is a argument for?

Incidentally I currently have an issue with a newly introduced (hopefully) male Severum to a temporary heavily stocked tank and have noticed that he is barely eating. I have been watching him with growing concern over the last week. His not being chased or hiding/avoiding nor is he being out-competed as they are getting are getting multiple feelings of four different food types, floating, sinking and two slowly sinking so everybody gets a good chance of getting some.
He is currently about 5cm in a tank with three 15+cm females and a raucous collection of growing other cichlids both larger and smaller than him. Water quality is good and is generally changed twice weekly.
it would be an unscientific guess but I was wondering if a 1/2kg of carbon in the sump might have some effect?

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
« Reply #893 on: October 04, 2017, 07:29:26 AM »
This probably needs someone far more knowledgeable as chemistry than me to answer but as I understand it, activated carbon adsorbs organic compounds, so that logic would stand.  What is your water change regime like on the tank?  Using your example, it would also stand that after a big water change the fish should feel better as the chemicals in the water would be reduced.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #894 on: October 04, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »
There are also inorganic things excreted by animals - we tested urine for sodium and potassium for example.

But there is a balance to be met, especially with tanks that have live plants. Many of the fish's organic waste products provide the plants with fertiliser. Carbon would remove everything, meaning we would then have to add chemicals back to the tank to feed the plants. The ideal is to keep the chemicals that affect the fish to a minimum while still allowing chemicals that hardly affect the fish at all to be present in enough quantity to feed the plants.

And there is the other reason for water changes - plants need minerals, and the tank needs carbonate to keep the pH stable. These get used up and need to be replenished. Water changes are the simplest way of ding this.

Offline fcmf

« Reply #895 on: October 04, 2017, 06:53:00 PM »
And there is the other reason for water changes - plants need minerals, and the tank needs carbonate to keep the pH stable. These get used up and need to be replenished. Water changes are the simplest way of ding this.
This is something I've never quite understood. If the carbonate/KH in tapwater is 2, yet the KH in a tank is 3 due to having Tufa/limestone rock in it, then surely each weekly water change slightly dilutes/reduces the KH? Is it that, if the weekly water change didn't take place, the tank water would naturally reduce from 3 to 2 and potentially even down to 1 as the carbonate would get used up?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #896 on: October 04, 2017, 07:00:54 PM »
In this scenario then yes, water changes will lower the KH.

I have KH 3 but I don't have any calcium carbonate in my tank (limestone, tufa, coral etc). I know that if I don't do water changes my pH will crash. But weekly water changes keeps the KH high enough to prevent a crash.

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
« Reply #897 on: October 04, 2017, 07:49:28 PM »
@Matt The tank is currently producing 25ppm of Nitrate per week, it was just over 34ppm/week but adding plants has I think caused the reduction. I deliberately reduce Nitrates back to 20ppm each change with on average a 40-45% change twice weekly. I have virtually no dKh (0.5) and dGh is 2.5 so I am diligent on changes, tank pH is stable at 6.2. Since adding hydroponic terrestrial plants to this tank as well I have started adding a 1/4 dose of nitrate free liquid fertiliser.
The thoughts on the carbon were largely clutching at straws as I can't see an obvious reason for the Severum not eating, everybody else is literally hovering food down and he just sits in the middle of the pack watching food pass him by. I'm am feeding 4 times a day because of the number of rapidly growing babies.
The fish is otherwise looking fine, active, good colour, free swimming and if it weren't for the fact that I'm watching him during feeding time I would have said he completely settled. Maybe he is snacking between meals (kidding the others finish every scrap within 60 seconds)
I'm not actually panicking just yet, given his otherwise good condition I will give him more time in case it's a settling in thing.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #898 on: October 04, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »
Is he doing a betta? Bettas are notorious for not eating what the fishkeeper gives them if it is different from what they are used to. It takes them a while to realise it really is food, or at least food to their taste. In the case of bettas, they do start eating before they starve.

Have you tried the fish on live/frozen food? Most fish will eat that when they won't eat anything else. i don't mean to feed bloodworm etc exclusively, just to see if he will eat some then you'll know he can eat.

Offline Andy The Minion

• Super Subscriber!
  • Rocking Fishy Member
« Reply #899 on: October 05, 2017, 05:00:38 AM »
Thanks @Sue I will try that, everybody else will love that I'm sure. Let's hope they don't cotton on and all start wanting special treatment :) I will also ask what the shop feeds as well.

See less of these, become a Super Subscriber today!

See less of these, become a Super Subscriber today (see below)

** Become a ThinkFish Super Subscriber **

It takes time and money to keep ThinkFish going, if you'd like to help, then a one off Donation or a Subscription of your choice would be fantastic. Starting from less than 2p per day; your subscription will help fund new articles, pay for server costs and help fund development and promotion initiatives, helping us bring you more of the good stuff you love! You'll also see less ads. Why not become a Super Subscriber today!?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

Think Fish © 2004-2018 | Keeping Tropical Fish Forum - Everything you need for your Tropical Fish hobby

Tropical Fish Help and Advice
Tropical Fish Keeping Community
General Non-Fishkeeping Chat
Legal | Contact
SEO Services in Kent
Follow Think Fish on: