Juwel Rio 180ltr

Author Topic: Juwel Rio 180ltr  (Read 5707 times) 4 replies

Offline Pixiecatjo

• Super Subscriber!
  • Fishy Member
Juwel Rio 180ltr
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
Hi all, thought i would share a pic of my 180ltr fresh water tropical aquarium to see what you all think, i have been keeping fish for a few years now, and spend many a happy evening staring into this other world in my living room! :) My cat kind of enjoys the view too! My tank is ever evolving with plants coming and going i also have some new fish since i took this pic so when i get a suitable pic i will put it up.

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Clown Loach (1) - Neon Tetra (5) - Black Molly (1) - Zebra Loach (1) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline DARRELL

• Fishy Member
Re: Juwel Rio 180ltr
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:15:23 PM »
When i was young my cat used to sleep on top of the tank with her tail hanging down, all the fish used to gather round the front of the tank looking at her tail.

Offline lindseyvic

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
Hi there,
I also have a juwel rio 180L and i am trying to get plants to take in it. I have a crypt, an anubias and a hygrophila which are all doing well and have been established for about 5 months. Have a few other bits in there which are not doing quite so well (a vallis and a plant with pink/red leaves which i can't remember the name of)
Was wondering what plants do you have in that aquarium? What is the large one in the middle and the broadleaf at the back left please?

Thanks!
Lindsey

Cherry Barb (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (6) - Neon Tetra (6) - Golden Pencilfish (5) - Kribensis (2) - Honey Gourami (2) - Harlequin Rasbora (6) - Peacock Goby (2) - Platy (1) - Cherry Barb (3) - Angelfish (1) - Lemon Tetra (1) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (1) - Madagascan Rainbowfish (3) - Kribensis (4) - Bulldog Catfish (1) - Swordtail (male) (1) - Dwarf Plec / Peckoltia (3) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Glass Catfish (6) - Japonica Shrimp (4) - White Cloud Mountain Minnow (4) - Neon Tetra (3) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Pixiecatjo

• Super Subscriber!
  • Fishy Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 04:28:31 PM »
Hi Lindsey, the large broad leaved plant to the back right is Anubias barteri and the large one in the middle is Cryptocoryne undulata, they both seem to really like my aquarium, i use Flurish Excel liquid fertilizer, but i have to admit i don't do regular dosing, all my plants seem to do well on it and as a bonus i kills any hair algea that might start to form.
I really enjoy my aquatic gardening, but didn't want to go to using Co2 so the Flourish Excel was my next best thing, i have also on occasion used root tabs.
Hope that helps i think i'm right on the plant names i have kept most of the labels but i don't seem to have one so had to look it up to check

Clown Loach (1) - Neon Tetra (5) - Black Molly (1) - Zebra Loach (1) -

Offline SteveS

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
  • With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »
Hi there,
I also have a juwel rio 180L and i am trying to get plants to take in it. I have a crypt, an anubias and a hygrophila which are all doing well and have been established for about 5 months. Have a few other bits in there which are not doing quite so well (a vallis and a plant with pink/red leaves which i can't remember the name of)
Was wondering what plants do you have in that aquarium? What is the large one in the middle and the broadleaf at the back left please?

Thanks!
Lindsey
The plants you mention that are doing well are the most adaptable of the aquarium plants available.  They should prosper in most tanks.  Vallisneria should do best in harder more alkaline water, and plants with coloured leaves generally require better lighting as they are less sensitive to light than green plants.

Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "Juwel Rio 180ltr"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
12 Replies
Last post March 13, 2013, 04:36:18 PM
by TigzFish
10 Replies
Last post September 21, 2013, 05:10:53 PM
by foolsgold
1 Replies
Last post September 10, 2013, 08:48:05 AM
by ColinB
66 Replies
Last post July 03, 2014, 03:51:40 PM
by ColinB
0 Replies
Last post January 14, 2015, 10:14:22 PM
by Andy1987
3 Replies
Last post March 01, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
by Sue
10 Replies
Last post March 20, 2019, 04:50:47 PM
by daveyng

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: