See less of these, support the forums and become a Super Subscriber today!

We also have sponsorship opportunities for tropical fish related businesses from just 20 per month.

Fish Update And What Next

Author Topic: Fish update and what next  (Read 531 times)

Offline Lynne W

• Super Fishy Member
  • Tropical Fish Forum User
Fish update and what next
« on: August 20, 2018, 07:32:34 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
Hiya, thought I'd give a bit of an update. You might remember I had a sick cory that recovered and seemed to be getting on well, but unfortunately either he didn't make it or another one gave up the ghost  :( no idea what happened to him, one minute there was 10 now there are only 9, but I've not seen any remains he just vanished! Well you know what I mean!  Kind of hoping it was quick as I didn't notice anything untoward, or at least that what I'm clinging to.

The good news is I finally got round to getting more female pearl gourami. When I just had the three of them the male bullied the smaller of the two girls and eventually the bigger female was bugging the wee one too. Now I've got 5 females to the one male and he doesn't quite know what too do with himself, but at least all the females are out and about now. Two of the females are a bit bigger than the others but doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.

Tank at 64% in the community creator, and wondering if I should get one more shoal, or something that would help with the Algae although its not really that bad it is starting to build up on the logs. I did think of shrimps but I'm assuming my water would be too soft for them? Then thought of Oto's but think these wee guys might be too small? and my water temp would be right at the top of what they can take so thinking that's not such a good idea either? Any ideas, or should I just go with another shoal, maybe black neon tetras?

Invalid query: Table 'web96_thinkfish.fish' doesn't exist Whole query: