X-ray Tetras, Pygmy Cories, Harlequin Rasboras - Aug 2015

Author Topic: X-ray tetras, pygmy cories, harlequin rasboras - Aug 2015  (Read 4217 times) 8 replies

Offline fcmf

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
  • [PicCredit: @NiloSinnatamby]
X-ray tetras, pygmy cories, harlequin rasboras - Aug 2015
« on: August 19, 2015, 07:52:37 AM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
As we're now down from 6 to 3 pygmy cories, thought I'd capture a video of some of the remaining ones in action.

Offline Extreme_One

• Super Hero Member
  • Call me Simon
Re: X-ray tetras, pygmy cories, harlequin rasboras - Aug 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 09:27:58 AM »
I'd like to see the movie but would rather not download. Can you upload your movie to YouTube and embed here?

You embed YouTube movies by clicking the YouTube button above the forum text box, and then pasting the URL of your YouTube movie inbetween the tags.
Code: [Select]
[youtube] URL or Web Address of your YouTube movie goes inbetween these tags [/youtube]Example
Code: [Select]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-RGG-FnCA[/youtube]

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Tiger Barb (1) - Cardinal Tetra (17) - Otocinclus (1) - Agassiz's Dwarf Cichlid (2) - Ornamental Snails (50) - Assassin Snail (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline fcmf

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 08:19:19 PM »
Thanks, Simon.  ??? I've gone into YouTube but not sure I'm keen on subscribing to it and uploading videos to it. 

However, the video looks a bit like this, if you can imagine the 3 species of fish :) :

:fishy1: :fishy1: [harlequins, with their irridescent, glimmering pinkish tint, being nosy as to what I'm doing with the camera]

:fishy1: [tetras with their colourful dorsal fins and blood-red tails, keeping a watchful eye on all proceedings in the tank]

:fishy1: :fishy1: :fishy1: [cories deep in concentration, foraging at the bottom for a morsel of flake]

Offline Extreme_One

• Super Hero Member
  • Call me Simon
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:23 PM »
Lmao! :rotfl:

I'm curious, why would you be concerned about subscribing to the world's most popular video sharing service?

You can choose to keep your videos private, or shared only with those you give a direct link to, rather than make them available for the world to see.

But at present, anyone on the planet could download and view the file you attached to the first post.

I'm not mocking you, I promise, I'm curious at what's your concern.

Tiger Barb (1) - Cardinal Tetra (17) - Otocinclus (1) - Agassiz's Dwarf Cichlid (2) - Ornamental Snails (50) - Assassin Snail (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline fcmf

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:32 PM »
I think it's a combination of being a luddite and, when 'signing in', feeling uneasy about all the "sharing of info" that the Google site referred to that it would do. I feel quite uneasy the way that Facebook keeps making alterations that makes everything more openly available these days. It's as though, one of these days, everyone's entire lives will be an open book online; I'm beginning to think that, in about 10-20 years' time, somehow the computer will know/be able to share every single move that people make such as the most private of activities like when they go to the toilet! I think I've been born in the wrong era - I should have been born a full century ago.  :)

Offline Extreme_One

• Super Hero Member
  • Call me Simon
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 11:14:30 PM »
Whilst I do understand your concerns I think you're already sharing more than you realise.

Why not, as you're concerned about uploading it yourself, take a look at this post and send your video to Robert

Offline Robert

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »
#Invalid YouTube Link include https#

:cheers:  Good stuff Fiona

Clown Barb (5) - Banded Rainbowfish (2) - Bolivian Ram (4) - Angelfish (1) - Checkered Barb (18) - African Red Eye (4) - Cherry Barb (6) - Neon Tetra (8) - Golden Panchax (1) -

Offline fcmf

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 07:09:10 PM »
Many thanks, Simon, for the tip-off about how to get this uploaded, and Robert, for uploading this for me - much appreciated.

:cheers:

Offline Extreme_One

• Super Hero Member
  • Call me Simon
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 07:32:32 PM »
Nice video.  :fishy1:

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "X-ray tetras, pygmy cories, harlequin rasboras - Aug 2015"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
6 Replies
Last post May 15, 2014, 07:08:23 PM
by Sue
10 Replies
Last post May 30, 2015, 02:28:37 PM
by Sue
21 Replies
Last post July 08, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
by fcmf
5 Replies
Last post May 14, 2017, 07:33:15 AM
by Matt
3 Replies
Last post October 31, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
by Littlefish
9 Replies
Last post May 19, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
by Matt
9 Replies
Last post December 22, 2022, 08:19:37 PM
by Vanadia

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: