See less of these, support the forums and become a Super Subscriber today!

We also have sponsorship opportunities for tropical fish related businesses from just £20 per month.

The Cookie Crew

Author Topic: The Cookie Crew  (Read 16397 times)

Offline fcmf

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • Hero Think Fishy Member
Re: The Cookie Crew
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2018, 07:27:51 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
I've just had a look at SF to re-check the hardness. The 'variatus' requires 14+ while the 'maculatus' requires 10+. You might get away with the 'maculatus' but you're quite a bit off the requirements of the 'variatus' - is it definitely the latter you have? If so, on the basis of that, and I see Sue's replied to the same effect, maybe it's time to bid them all goodbye...

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
  • aka: Pierre
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2018, 07:31:10 PM »
Yeah, I think so too...  All three really...  But what an absolute crying shame though...  :'(

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2018, 08:34:36 PM »
Sorry to hear that your platies became more aggressive today.
Such a shame that things didn't work out.

Offline daveyng

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Tropical Fish Forum User
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2018, 10:30:27 PM »
I understand the Variatus platies like cooler temperatures (16-25C), thatís why I was looking at them for my pond. Although based on what @TopCookie said about one of them ďhaving a go at the AmanoísĒ I donít think Iíll bother.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2018, 10:32:26 PM »
I've managed to catch the two newer blue ones and separate them...  Tons of irony now, lol, but the two are getting along just fine outside of the main tank, and the original orange one, now that he's alone again, is behaving perfectly fine...!!!  Not sure I'll get the chance to catch him now as he's a bit spooked with the other two suddenly missing, so it might be back with the two blue ones tomorrow and Mr Orange may have a day or two respite...!!!  The dynamic in the whole tank is different again now - like it should be again...

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2018, 10:34:33 PM »
This must sound like a daft question, but is it possible that two fish (or more) have a clash of personality in the way that sometimes humans themselves do...?

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2018, 11:16:30 PM »
I understand the Variatus platies like cooler temperatures (16-25C), thatís why I was looking at them for my pond. Although based on what @TopCookie said about one of them ďhaving a go at the AmanoísĒ I donít think Iíll bother.

If it's any consolation I have 2 female v. platies in my temperate tank and they are fine with the amano shrimp.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2018, 11:19:48 PM »
This must sound like a daft question, but is it possible that two fish (or more) have a clash of personality in the way that sometimes humans themselves do...?

Possibly, I guess....with yours you may have had the orange fish as the original platy clashing with the larger blue platy, both trying to assert dominance, with the smaller blue one being more submissive...but who knows with fish.  :-\

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2018, 11:34:09 PM »
I also wonder if the larger blue one is a little bit rogue...  but then, the orange one made a b-line for the little one once the larger blue was removed...  I dunno, but it definitely looks like me n Platies are a not happening thing...   :-\

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2018, 08:58:13 AM »
Such a disappointing situation.  :(

It's not always easy to achieve harmony in a tank, nature doesn't always adhere to expectations, and sometimes difficult decisions have to be made.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2018, 04:18:11 PM »
Phase 1 of Plan B accomplished...!!!  Both the two newer blue Platies now safely back at Wharf Aquatics...  :)   I couldn't catch the original orange one in good time, so he's still in the tank but looks to be behaving impeccably... 

So, at least the heat is off again for now and I am far more confident about keeping Platy #1 a few more days whilst formulating a new plan for a "feature fish" variety... 

I had the chance to chat to a great store chap by the name of Ross and we talked for a little while about what I was after...  This is basically a small'ish and good looking fish that will spend the bulk of its time in the upper half of the tank and should be happy either alone or in small numbers within a larger Tetras mostly community...  Also, should not be a problem with Amano shrimp or snails... 

In the meantime, I've also had a butchers at this article about Dwarf Gourami:  https://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/features/articles/lets-hear-it-for-the-dwarf-gourami 

Managed to see some in Wharf, and Honeys and Sparkling etc...  They had a few colour varieties of the Dwarf G's and I have to confess to liking them all...!!!  We talked about the disease that affects the Dwarf G's too and in this respect, Ross did set my mind at ease over that particular issue... 

Sooooooo...  my next question to you guys n gals is centred on Dwarf Gouramis, what you think of them, had any experience with them etc...?  And not least of all, would you think that one, maybe two, would make good additions to The Cookie Crew...?   :D

Offline Helen

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »
I've had several dwarf gouramis, honey gouramis and pearl gouramis. I do rather like gouramis but when restocking this time I decided to stay away from labyrinthine fish. They just don't do very well in my tank. The pearl gouramis lasted the longest, but then we started major building works and with the dust (even though I put sheets over the tank) I don't think the air quality was good enough for them, even when I got the water right.

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:23 PM »
Dwarf gourami males have been known to kill females if the male is in the mood and the female isn't. If you decide on dwarfs, get at least 2 females per male. And make sure you speak to someone who knows what they are doing. When I tried dwarfs many years ago the chap in the shop insisted he had given me a standad colour male and female even though I said it was a standard male and a neon blue male. I was right.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2018, 09:39:17 PM »
The more I look into Dwarf G's and the more feedback from you guys I hear, I'm going off the idea of Gouramis quite quickly... 

Feels like an impossible task, finding something for that upper half of the tank, is friendly and can be a single fish or small numbered group etc...   :-\

Anybody know much about these little tinkers:  https://www.thesprucepets.com/forktailed-rainbow-fish-4071595

Offline daveyng

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2018, 10:09:09 PM »
I had a pair of Dwarf Gouramis in the past. They were quite peaceful and didnít bother the other tankmates. However, they didnít last long (about 6 months). My water is extremely hard, so , I am assuming this might be the problem. I have also had Honey Gouramis which seem to be a bit hardier.

Offline fcmf

« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2018, 10:30:32 PM »
Anybody know much about these little tinkers:  https://www.thesprucepets.com/forktailed-rainbow-fish-4071595
Hard water is one of their requirements - http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/pseudomugil-furcatus/at minimum 268 ppm which equates to 15 DH - unfortunately.
PS. Sorry for uncharacteristically brief reply this evening.

Offline daveyng

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2018, 10:50:38 PM »
Your tank looks fairly long and roomy. Is there a possibility of homing hatchet fish or is it Ďopen toppedí ?

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2018, 11:19:21 PM »
That is one fish that does keep cropping up actually...  Tank is 1 metre long and does have lids (x2 - one either side of a central LED lighting bar), although there are two rectangular cut-outs for the pipe work and wiring etc, which are potentially large enough to be a factor with airborn Hatchets...?

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2018, 11:22:06 PM »
Just scouring the Wharf Aquatics stock lists now and double checking all potential candidates on Seriously Fish...  To be honest though, it feels like looking for a needle in a haystack...

Offline fcmf

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2018, 12:37:59 AM »
That is one fish that does keep cropping up actually...  Tank is 1 metre long and does have lids (x2 - one either side of a central LED lighting bar), although there are two rectangular cut-outs for the pipe work and wiring etc, which are potentially large enough to be a factor with airborn Hatchets...?
If holes aren't massive, you could address this by stuffing filter wool in to block/plug up the gaps.

Offline fcmf

« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2018, 12:49:47 AM »

Offline Matt

• @ScapeEasy on Instagram
  • Global Moderator
  • www.ScapeEasy.co.uk
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2018, 07:01:14 AM »
In my experience with honey gourami they can be aggressive to each other yes, but they tend not to be aggressive to other species. One kept singly in your tank might work well.  If you liked sparkling gourami, also take a look at licorice gourami. These are very peaceful fish. One of my favourites.  They would hurt a flea.

EDIT: regretting that statement already after 'water flea' popped into my head, as im pretty sure they would really enjoy eating them!... ahh well, just an expression.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2018, 07:44:57 AM »

I have a group of 8 hatchets, and haven't lost any to air borne activities. I like the shape, it's so different to everything else in the tank. If you have any concerns just pop some filter media in tank lid holes.
 :)

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2018, 09:53:02 AM »
When my nerites went through a period of going for nocturnal walks outside the tank, filter wool in the cable holes worked wonders  :)

You are looking for:
Smallish fish
Fish that can be kept alone or smallish numbers
Fish that swim in the upper regions of the tank
Fish that don't require either very soft or very hard water as yours is ~dH 9

The problem is that most smallish fish tend to be shoaling. Small non-shoaling fish tend to be bottom dwelling (eg dwarf cichlids) or gouramis.

I have fcmf's suggestion of peackock gudgeons/gobies in my tank which don't grow very big, would be fine for your water, can be kept as a pair or trio but are bottom dwelling.
I have Daisy's ricefish (Oryzias woworae) which are small, fine in your water, swim in the upper part of the tank but are shoaling fish that need a group of at least 8.

Another upper swimming fish to add to hatchets - hockey stick pencilfish http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/Nannostomus-eques/, the main problem being that they are shoaling, and may be intimidated by some of your other fish.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2018, 10:04:17 AM »
You are looking for:
Smallish fish
Fish that can be kept alone or smallish numbers
Fish that swim in the upper regions of the tank
Fish that don't require either very soft or very hard water as yours is ~dH 9

Spot on Sue...  :)

Peacock Gobies and Hatchet fish were on my original wish-list from day one, and I agree that they're both really interesting fish...  Love the mad shape of the Hatchets and the colouring in the Peacocks...   Honey Gouramis are another good suggestion that has crossed my mind before now...  Pencil fish are a new idea to me though... 

In each case, there's always some factor or other that just puts me off that little bit, introduces a fraction of doubt...  Hatchets flying out of tank, Peacocks "may attack shrimp", same shrimp thing with the Honeys, then the odd angle of the Pencils... 

So frustrating, but then I know I'm almost certainly aiming for something that simply doesn't exist and that there are no perfect, compromise free, options...   :-\

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2018, 10:16:12 AM »
I have peacock gudgeons and cherry shrimp. They may possibly attack the shrimps when I'm not looking, but I have witnessed a shrimp stealing food from under the nose - almost out of the mouth - of my big male gudgeon with no reaction from the fish. All my gudgeons tend to ignore the shrimps. Same with my honey gourami, I've never seen one take any interest in a shrimp.

The ricefish are a different matter. They do chase and kill juvenile cherry shrimp but not adults. Amano shrimps would be just too big for them and as they don't breed in fresh water, no baby amanos for them to eat.

There are many species of pencilfish, some very delicate, some very expensive. I used to have golden pencilfish (aka beckford's pencilfish) http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/nannostomus-beckfordi/ which were fine in my tank but I have since read that males can be quite nasty towards each other. I did not witness this but then I did have more than 6 of them.
Before the incident with a very nasty infection of whitespot wiping out almost all my fish, I had mainly south American fish. Afterwards I restocked with Asian fish, but had I kept with south American fish, three lined pencilfish http://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/nannostomus-trifasciatus/ would have been high on my list.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2018, 10:27:39 AM »
Of these recent suggestions, it is the Peacock Goby that is the stand out fish to me so far...  Glad to hear that there were no shrimp issues Sue...  These could well now be at the top of the new wish-list...  :)

The world of nano-fish also appeals, such as Galaxy Rasboras and such like and just been reading about the little Lambchop Rasboras (Espei)

https://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/trigonostigma-espei/ 

Just not sure that I would qualify as sufficiently advanced to keep tiny fish like that... 

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2018, 10:28:23 AM »

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2018, 10:33:02 AM »
You posted as I was typing  :)

I also have espe's rasboras  ;D I bought them as Trigonostigma hengeli but now they've matured I'm 99% sure they're T. espei. They do tend to take fright easily, and when I had no floating plants they hid in the back corner of the tank. I bought some floating plants and as they grew to cover the surface the espeis came further and further out from the corner, but only as far as the plant cover allowed. Now the plants cover the entire surface they are everywhere, including swimming round the siphon tube during a water change.
There's always Trigonostigma heteromorpha - harlequins.

Have a look at my fish https://forums.thinkfish.co.uk/gallery-showcase/sue's-fish-may-2017/

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2018, 11:00:56 AM »
Just had a butchers at your thread Sue...  The Stiphodons look and sound awesome...!!!  Love the Peacocks too...  They are winning the race at the moment in fact...!!!

The Lambchops are flying up the wish-list league table as well...  Being so small, I'm sure I'd get away with a shoal in terms of stocking levels... 

Might just be a trip to Wharf this affy, see if they have either the Lambchops or Peacocks in stock...   :D

Edit:  The Killifish do look amazing for sure...  They sound like one for a more experienced aquarist than myself though, as do the Stiphodons...  Which is a great pity... 

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2018, 11:07:21 AM »
Strictly speaking I shouldn't have the stiphodons. They like fast moving water but the rest of my fish don't, so the filter current is not terribly strong. They should really be in a tank like Littlefish's river tank. But having said that, they seem to be doing well.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2018, 11:08:04 AM »
Just rang Wharf...  Peacocks & Lambchops in stock...!!!  Mad price difference though, lol...  The little Rasboras are very cheap whereas the Peacocks most definitely aren't...!!!   :D

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
If you decide on the gudgeons, in your tank you should be OK with 2 males but you would also need 2+ females which might put you off more than just one male. 1 m and 1 or 2 f would be fine. They can be difficult to sex as juveniles. Mature males have that distinctive shaped head but juvenile males don't. Look at the anal fin. Females' anal fins have a dark edge. The literature says black but it can also be dark red.
You will also need some sort of cave if you don't already have anything the male can call home.

Word of warning about peacock gudgeons. Their eyes can look funny. In some lights they are red, in others they are white, almost as if they are covered in fungus. Don't panic  ;D

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2018, 12:27:10 PM »
Similar discussion taking place on the TFF UK forum, on my "The Cookie Crew" thread over there...  One lass, also called Sue, has just told me that she had problems with Peacocks, well, just one of them, nipping the tail fins of Neon Tetras, to the point of bits of tail missing and then having to re-home the Peacocks...  :(   By her own admission, she feels it may have been a bit of a rogue fish as it was just one doing this, but that's what I am desperate to avoid, especially as catching fish is proving to be so tricky in my tank... 

Curved balls all over the place right now, all of which make deciding a bit of a task...  If the Peacocks may have an inclination towards fin nipping and potentially probing at the shrimp, then this drops them down the wish-list and makes the Espei Rasboras sneak into the top position...?

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2018, 01:55:26 PM »
I can only say that the only fish in my tank with nipped tail fins are the ricefish, and they do it to each other.

But apart from the stiphodons which also spend time on the bottom of the tank, the only other fish which spend time on the tank floor are the gudgeons, and you said you'd prefer fish that swim in the upper regions. The espe's rasboras do fit that bill - and are cheaper if you ever decide they aren't for you.
There are two colour morphs of harlequin - standard and black/purple/royal - espe's rasboras and hengel's rasboras which have pretty much the same requirements and behaviour. Apart from the black/purple/royal harlequins (same fish, different shops call them different names) they all look similar as well. The black etc harlequins are almost all black/very dark purple with orange noses.

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
A friend of mine keeps Harlequins, but I always call them Raspberries...  ;D 

The notion that the Chops are smaller fits nicely in terms of bio load in the tank, in my case, and they do look to have slightly nicer colouring than the Harlies, which is a bonus... 

For now though, I think it might be pertinent to perhaps just wait a little while and keep monitoring the lone Platy...  He is a bit of a poop monster, so I figure that it would be wise to re-home him before adding new residents (he probably poops about the same as an entire shoal of Chops...!!!)... 

Certainly at the moment though, it is the Espei Rasboras that top the table...  :)

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 1
After today's maintenance... 

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2018, 06:10:07 PM »
You can see the little Eheim "Pickup 45" internal filter at the back left corner there...  Great little piece of kit that is...  :)

Also, the original Platy, up in the top right hand corner...  Little minx, he is...!!!   :fishy1:  :D

Offline fcmf

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 1
I get real tank envy when I see your tank.  8)

Offline daveyng

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »
Like your planting. What are the clump of foreground plants behind the Marino moss ball ? I quite like the look of those.

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2018, 07:11:08 PM »
Looking good.  8)

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2018, 10:52:43 PM »
Thanks folks...  :)   It always gives me a great buzz when you guys say nice stuff, especially with me still being a newbie and you guys being properly experienced and knowledgeable etc...  :)

Like your planting. What are the clump of foreground plants behind the Marino moss ball ? I quite like the look of those.

Ah, funnily enough, that's one plant that has drawn compliments two or three times now...  It just went through a decidedly unhealthy looking phase due to malnutrition (which was my own fault) but is now on its way back to good health again after blitzing the tank with TNC Complete... 

The plant in question is:  http://tropica.com/en/plants/plantdetails/Ludwigiapalustris(035B)/4453

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2018, 01:54:36 AM »
I've been back on the CC (is it me, or does that sound bad, lol...?) and here's what it looks like if I were to add 10 x Rasbora Espei... 

I've opted for the "Oversized Internal" filter option, but have both external and internal filters now... 

NB:  My Corys are bigger than S&Ps so I doubled the number to 8 when I have 4 in fact...

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
  • www.ScapeEasy.co.uk
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:46 AM »
That looks fine to me so far as stocking goes. I'd probably say that puts you are far as I would ordinarily go.  I've had tanks higher but that is a comfortable level.

By the way your tank is stunning  :))

Remind me again... do you dose CO2?

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2018, 10:36:19 AM »
I forgot the lone Platy on that CC, but he's just one fish to be fair and may well yet get removed and returned to Wharf...  I ought to make that a self imposed condition on getting the Espei really...  :)   Snail count is a little higher, after adding the one Black Nerite and a couple of baby Rabbit snails, but again I don't suppose that makes any real difference as CC doesn't give them as any load... 

On the CO2 front, no Matt...  I did try TNC Carbon once, but nearly nuked my Amanos, which put me off for life...!!! 

Other than that, it is a "dirted" tank, Diana Walstad style... 

PS:  thank you sir  :)

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »
On that whole (potentially) combined problem set, with the poorly plants, green algae and filamentous algae etc...  plus the zero nitrates but loadsa phosphates etc...  Here is the update, just in case anybody is bored enough to have followed this story, lol... 

Water parameters today:  Zero ammonia and nitrites, with the barest touch of nitrates - half way, roughly, between zero and 5ppm, which is definitely better than the zero ppm I was getting...!!!  Phosphates now around the 1ppm point, which I am delighted about when considering I get 2ppm from the tap and this would appear to indicate that the advice to overdose slightly with the nitrogen and phosphorus including TNC Complete appears to be working and kick started what may have been a stalled growth in many of the plants due to malnutrition...

No difference in algae on the front glass, beneath the substrate where it meets the sand, but I guess that will take time...  Also hard to be objective about the filamentous algae because I have trimmed the worst affected leaves off completely now, so I can't really comment on whether or not the theory that boosting plant growth will out-compete the hair algae for nutrients or not, but things are looking better - just hard to be sure why exactly...   Next Tuesday will be two weeks of overdosing with the TNC Complete, at which point I'll drop it from 3ml per day down to the correct dose of 2ml per day... 

Edit:  the only sad thing is that one of the two Ludwigia repens Rubin hasn't survived and has now been removed...  However, some of the taller stalks were cut off several days ago and just left floating, and one or two of these look to be colouring up nicely - so I may yet be able to salvage something from that plant...  Fingers crossed  :)

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2018, 03:43:32 PM »
Fingers crossed for your plants, especially the ludwigia cuttings. :)

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2018, 04:48:12 PM »
I am semi-confident that the cuttings just might be ok...  Another week or two under the new ferts regime and if they're looking ok, I'll plant them back in the spot from where they were taken again, try and get them growing nicely...  Love the colours when looking healthy...  :)

Offline Matt

• Global Moderator
  • www.ScapeEasy.co.uk
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
I have managed to rescue a few plants from the brink like this in my time... always seems to take a frustratingly long time though!... good project though. I just got a hydrocotyle back from a single small stem to a full blown albeit small plant. Taken nearly 4 months!

Offline TopCookie

• Super Subscriber!
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2018, 12:00:22 AM »
I really hope that I can pull the Ludwigia Rubin back...  it's such a beatiful plant and full of glorious red colouring, when healthy...  But, admittedly, a not-so-easy plant to grow at it's best... 

See less of these, become a Super Subscriber today! We also have sponsorship opportunities for tropical fish related businesses from just £20 per month.
See less of these, support the forums and become a Super Subscriber today!

We also have sponsorship opportunities for tropical fish related businesses from just £20 per month.

** Become a ThinkFish Super Subscriber **

It takes time and money to keep ThinkFish going, if you'd like to help, then a Subscription of your choice would be fantastic. Your subscription will help fund new articles, help pay for server costs and help fund development and promotion initiatives, helping us bring you more of the good stuff you love! You'll also see less ads. Why not become a Super Subscriber today!?

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "The Cookie Crew"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post July 22, 2013, 07:56:47 PM
by Paul T 85
3 Replies
Last post May 12, 2014, 02:43:47 PM
by chris213
2 Replies
Last post July 25, 2017, 11:26:39 AM
by Sue
7 Replies
Last post March 22, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
by TopCookie

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

Think Fish © 2004-2018 | Keeping Tropical Fish Forum - Everything you need for your Tropical Fish hobby
Tropical Fish Market Place
SEO Services in Kent
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: