My New Endlers!

Author Topic: My new endlers!  (Read 23055 times) 87 replies

Offline jesnon

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
Re: My new endlers!
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
So far the shrimps are loving hiding in the new java fern and the fish are loving swimming in the New plant at tge front... so a thumbs up from my inhabitants!

That's what matters.... Happy Fish = Happy Fishkeeper.   :)

In my humble opinion, of course  ;)

Sounds right to me!

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline jesnon

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »
Another shot of newly named fish Ace. He's constantly on the go but I'm hoping eventually I'll get one of his full colouring soon

Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline jesnon

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2013, 04:14:23 PM »
So today I got myself 3 new blonde endlers from my local MA (very good by the way for anyone in Southampton!)

They're currently acclimatising but I got a sneak peak pic. They're very pale with flecks of orange and other colours and very different to my other residents. 

Sorry for the pic quality the lights are off currently and my other fish decided they wanted a photo taken too! My phone camera quality is too good to upload as well so I had to crop it!

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2013, 04:28:24 PM »
They look pretty. I've only seen black bars and red stripe endlers in my local MA, you are lucky to find them in yours. There are a lot of different varieties now (if you can find someone that stocks them) and they look nice mixed up together.

Offline jesnon

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
Bristol was a great place for endler shopping! In my MA there they always had the green endlers (yellow tiger endlers I think). In the pets at home they always had the more traditional bar etc ones.  The local independent shop had the pure beautiful endlers, Japanese blue and yellow, tiger. In both the shops here in Southampton they had these blonde ones.  Another shop offered to order some for me too. So now my tank has:

Two green endlers (look yellow and tiger type)
one Japanese Blue
two Black bar
and the new three blondes

I love all the different colours mixed together :-)

Offline jesnon

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2013, 07:32:29 PM »
Here's a better pic of one of my little guys with my other endler Kryten

Offline Resa

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2013, 02:19:49 AM »
Ah....they're really pretty, Jesnon. Hope everything is well in your tank now.

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -

Offline jesnon

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 04:49:26 PM »
Thanks Resa :-) Things seemed to have settled in my tank now finally! No deaths and everyone seems happy. It's lovely having a busy tank agsin. Just got to get my shrimps and then I'll be back to normal!

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "My new endlers!"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post August 14, 2013, 05:51:02 PM
by Cinders
11 Replies
Last post September 07, 2013, 04:52:11 PM
by jesnon
13 Replies
Last post October 08, 2014, 03:15:46 PM
by Fiona
2 Replies
Last post March 17, 2015, 11:20:09 PM
by Fiona
1 Replies
Last post June 04, 2016, 09:19:49 PM
by Sue

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: