Simons Tetra AquaArt 60 - Feeding Time

Author Topic: Simons Tetra AquaArt 60 - Feeding time  (Read 6633 times) 6 replies

Offline LeakysLab

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Simon
Simons Tetra AquaArt 60 - Feeding time
« on: July 18, 2020, 04:12:46 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV1i2HFIDpc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV1i2HFIDpc</a>

:fishy1:

Edit: link error. Sorry see link below

Mod note: fixed link for you @LeakysLab

:cheers:
https://forums.thinkfish.co.uk/board-help-requests/can't-insert-youtube-video/msg49776/

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Pygmy Cory (6) - Sparkling Gourami (1) - Ember Tetra (10) - Marbled Hatchetfish (6) - Cardinal Tetra (12) - Sterbas Cory (6) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline LeakysLab

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Simon
Re: Simons Tetra AquaArt 60 - Feeding time
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 04:13:38 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 1

Pygmy Cory (6) - Sparkling Gourami (1) - Ember Tetra (10) - Marbled Hatchetfish (6) - Cardinal Tetra (12) - Sterbas Cory (6) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline fcmf

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
  • [PicCredit: @NiloSinnatamby]
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 05:04:36 PM »
Tank, fish and lush plants all look absolutely fantastic.  :cheers:  Is that a sparkling gourami in among them?
 :fishy1: :fishy1: :fishy1:

Offline Matt

• @scapeeasy on Instagram
  • Global Moderator
  • www.scapeeasy.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 08:13:00 PM »
Yes absolutely lovely tank, plants and fish  - Id love to see a full tank picture too and see your Aquascape as a whole. The inhabitants look very happy and the tank clean and lush with plants. What substrate are you using?

I also saw the sparkler - I really miss having these guys in my tank... they are high on the list for my next purchase alongside a group of dwarf cichlids - probably rams. I’ve been trying to remember how much time they spend near the surface - I think I have them down as a fish which interacts with the hardscape and plants so to speak to spends time at all levels in the tank - would you agree?

Also good to see a nice collection of nano fish in a large tank - which is definitely my preference too.

Offline LeakysLab

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Simon
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 08:17:47 PM »
Tank, fish and lush plants all look absolutely fantastic.  :cheers:  Is that a sparkling gourami in among them?
 :fishy1: :fishy1: :fishy1:

Thank you  :) yes it is my sole survivor who’s stopped jumping into the filter box thank goodness  :rotfl:

Offline LeakysLab

• Super Subscriber!
  • Super Fishy Member
  • Simon
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 08:27:39 PM »
Yes absolutely lovely tank, plants and fish  - Id love to see a full tank picture too and see your Aquascape as a whole. The inhabitants look very happy and the tank clean and lush with plants. What substrate are you using?

I also saw the sparkler - I really miss having these guys in my tank... they are high on the list for my next purchase alongside a group of dwarf cichlids - probably rams. I’ve been trying to remember how much time they spend near the surface - I think I have them down as a fish which interacts with the hardscape and plants so to speak to spends time at all levels in the tank - would you agree?

Also good to see a nice collection of nano fish in a large tank - which is definitely my preference too.

Thank you I’ve been working hard to keep it not only good to look at but a healthy environment. The substrate is TMC Nutrasoil  :fishy1: indeed you are correct with the notes on the sparky, he/she is all of the above which is nice. In fact sparky and the Embers are becoming more comfortable with my presence in anticipation of feeding time  :rotfl: I took advice on my stocking from peeps on here the community creator etc and I wanted a full colour all level action community and I’m happy with the outcome  :cheers:

Offline Littlefish

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • aka Donna
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 12:38:00 AM »
Lovely tank & fish.  :cheers:

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "Simons Tetra AquaArt 60 - Feeding time "

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
5 Replies
Last post May 26, 2013, 07:07:36 PM
by skybluejay
2 Replies
Last post October 17, 2014, 10:00:30 PM
by Gav
20 Replies
Last post November 05, 2014, 03:10:40 PM
by Gav
5 Replies
Last post January 08, 2015, 02:26:42 PM
by Sue
6 Replies
Last post January 28, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
by Sue
10 Replies
Last post April 27, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
by fcmf
6 Replies
Last post October 17, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
by Matt

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: