Author Topic: AquaCube 40 55Litres  (Read 4747 times) 9 replies

Offline ColinB

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
AquaCube 40 55Litres
« on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
A few piccies - but not very good ones:

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

TigzFish

Re: AquaCube 40 55Litres
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:05:27 PM »
Loving the skull... how creepy does it feel watching the fish swimming through the eye socket. {shivers}

Offline Resa

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 12:23:42 PM »
Hi ColinB!
I've just found your pics!  Spent ages looking for them the other day with no luck...I was looking at the wrong gallery, doh! How thick, is that???  The tank looks great, I love your planting and the little barbs are really sweet.

P.S. Still getting double zero readings....woo-hoo!!!  Probably jinx it now, but I feel fishes coming on....pleee-aze?! :D

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline ColinB

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 12:52:33 PM »
Thanks Dave and Resa. The fish love Dave the Dinosaur ( :-[ sorry Dave :-[ ) and swim in and out of him all the time. They even 'sleep' in him. MrsB bought it for me 'cos she thought I was getting a bit too serious :)

The planting at the back is only a week old so hasn't grown out yet - I'll post further piccies when they have. The bandy-barbs are lovely. So peaceful and they rush up to the glass to greet me in the morning.

Good news is that all 5 cherry red shrimps survived the acclimatisation.... the fifth must have been hiding while it was moulting..... so they're busy stuffing their little shrimpy faces.

Hey-hey-hey..... sounds like a fishing trip for you, Resa.

Panda Cory (7) - Honey Gourami (3) - Ember Tetra (9) - Lemon Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (1) - Otocinclus (2) -

Offline ColinB

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
A few more piccies.....

mmmm - not quite what I had in mind, but the fish all rush up to see him hoping they'll be fed. He's not really bothered:

The Cherry Barb Boys were really displaying today, so I tried to get a piccie of them flaring their fins and being deep red. However, the flash washes them out and without the flash they're a bit blurred - but I hope you can get the idea of how lovely they are:

Offline Skull

• Fishy Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »
Quality looking tank Colin, got cherry barbs in my tank as well I think they are one of the nicest trop fish you can get.

Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Panda Cory (12) - Zebra Loach (3) - Neon Tetra (10) - Rummy Nose Tetra (10) - Cardinal Tetra (10) - Cherry Barb (3) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (3) - Fiveband Barb (4) - X-ray Tetra (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Zebra Loach (2) - Rummy Nose Tetra (2) - Panda Cory (10) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (1) - Harlequin Rasbora (6) - White Cloud Mountain Minnow (3) - Glowlight Tetra (7) -

TigzFish

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 11:04:51 PM »
Nice!

You know that the puddy-tat is plotting how to get in there...  ;D

Offline ColinB

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 07:35:40 AM »
Thanks guys. If he had opposing thumbs I'd be in trouble!  ;D

Offline SteveS

• With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
However, the flash washes them out and without the flash they're a bit blurred - but I hope you can get the idea of how lovely they are:

That's where a photo-editor comes in handy.

Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -

Offline ColinB

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 12:00:34 PM »
Wow - thanks, Steve, that looks so much closer to reality. I'd forgotten about 'digital enhancement' - it's built in to Picassa so I'll have a good ol' play with it next time I take any photos.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: