Ludwigia Inclinata Var. Verticillata 'Cuba'

Author Topic: Ludwigia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba'  (Read 4563 times) 3 replies

Offline Murf

• Fishy Member
Ludwigia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba'
« on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
Does anyone know where I could buy some Ludwigia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba' ? Been searching my usual online places but not having any luck  :(

Offline SteveS

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
  • With apologies to M.C.Escher
Re: Ludwigia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba'
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:42:53 PM »
I couldn't find any as such, but I did find a reference to the fact that it used to be known as Ludwigia 'Cuba', and searching for this I had more luck.  I shouldn't really give a link until Peter has clarified the rules but let me know if you can't find it and I will IM the site to you.

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Murf

• Fishy Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
I couldn't find any as such, but I did find a reference to the fact that it used to be known as Ludwigia 'Cuba', and searching for this I had more luck.  I shouldn't really give a link until Peter has clarified the rules but let me know if you can't find it and I will IM the site to you.

Tried again there but no I can't find any sellers so if you didnt mind messaging me the link thanks  :D

Offline SteveS

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
  • With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:40:16 AM »
OK, done.

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: