Testing, Testing.....job For Sue

Author Topic: testing, testing.....job for Sue  (Read 8354 times) 13 replies

Offline Resa

• Superstar Think Fishy Member
testing, testing.....job for Sue
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
 We need to make Sue a badge....as she is now a Moderator ;) She has to ensure that posts are in their correct threads....here's one to get you going, Sue ;D
Steve will now sleep easier, knowing that things are where they should be....he can be very strict ;D ;D ;D

Well done Sue.

A Selection of Fish in my Fish Community Creator Tanks
Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
Re: testing, testing.....job for Sue
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:24:07 PM »
Thanks for your help Resa. As you can see, I have managed to move it  ;D I used the setting which leaves the title in the original section so that if I move a post and the poster looks for a reply in the old section they'll be able to see it has been moved.

Robert asked me this morning if I would be a moderator - which is mainly for doing things like this (posts in the wrong section) and deleting spam.
Don't worry, I promise I won't go round deleting everyone else's posts  ;D

Offline Resa

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
Yay! You got a badge!
Well.....lots of little green squares anyway ;D

Panda Cory (11) - Otocinclus (2) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (7) - Dwarf Gourami (2) - Red Phantom Tetra (5) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (2) - Otocinclus (2) - Guppy (male) (4) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (6) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) - Panda Cory (6) - Otocinclus (2) - Salt and Pepper Catfish (6) - Dwarf Gourami (1) - Platy (5) - Guppy (male) (4) - Otocinclus (2) - Panda Cory (6) - Platy (3) - Dwarf Rainbowfish (5) -
Note: The user may not necessarily own these fish, these are tanks that they may be building or researching for stocking purposes

Offline Robert

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:38:52 PM »
Good work Sue!

Green squares all round!  ;D

Clown Barb (5) - Banded Rainbowfish (2) - Bolivian Ram (4) - Angelfish (1) - Checkered Barb (18) - African Red Eye (4) - Cherry Barb (6) - Neon Tetra (8) - Golden Panchax (1) -

Offline jesnon

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 05:58:25 PM »
Congrats Sue seems it's all been happening!

Endler's Livebearer (8) - Panda Cory (4) - Cherry Barb (3) - Galaxy Rasbora (6) -

Offline Sue

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 08:23:04 PM »
I forgot to explain that I asked Resa to make a post in the wrong section to see if I could manage to move it to the right one. She put this thread in fish health and I moved it here. If anyone is interested look in the fish health section to see what happens to a thread that gets moved  ;D

Offline SteveS

• With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 09:38:25 AM »
I've been remiss. Congratulations to Sue on her well-deserved promotion to moderator.

I hope that your newly found omnipotence will not alter your sunny disposition your gloriousness; and that the magnificence of your knowledge will continue to illuminate us lowly ignoramuses.

You do realise I hope, that your elevation to the establishment means that it's all your fault.  ;)

PS. I resign from from the Off-Topic Police.

Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -

Offline Sue

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 11:17:22 AM »
Thank you for those kind words  :D

I don't know about resigning from the off topic police -  members can report things to a moderator.  We still need someone vigilant to keep an eye on things and report them ;D

Offline Resa

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 12:44:37 PM »
Do you get a badge? :))

Offline Robert

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »

Clown Barb (5) - Banded Rainbowfish (2) - Bolivian Ram (4) - Angelfish (1) - Checkered Barb (18) - African Red Eye (4) - Cherry Barb (6) - Neon Tetra (8) - Golden Panchax (1) -

Offline Sue

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 07:09:04 PM »
I'd noticed the new icons just before I had to go an cook dinner.

And I'm now a super hero - how many posts do you need for that?

Offline Resa

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »
I like that we have all got little fishies now....it's doesn't take much to please me, does it? :)

Offline Robert

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »
I'd noticed the new icons just before I had to go an cook dinner.

And I'm now a super hero - how many posts do you need for that?

1700 - I created a higher tier level today with greater moderating permissions which means you'll be able to automatically mod any new boards created too  8)

Hope you guys like the new icons, made sense to use fish!

Offline SteveS

• With apologies to M.C.Escher
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 07:06:25 AM »
I don't know about resigning from the off topic police -  members can report things to a moderator.  We still need someone vigilant to keep an eye on things and report them ;D

Yeah, I know. But it's an anonymous process and it's called being a snitch! I assure you that I will not relax my vigilance so be warned all you gossip mongers!  :P

Angelfish (1) - Panda Cory (10) - Harlequin Rasbora (10) - Otocinclus (10) - Japonica Shrimp (10) - Honey Gourami (10) - Galaxy Rasbora (10) -

Tags:

Assess Tankmates In The Tropical Fish Community Creator

Topics that relate to "testing, testing.....job for Sue"

Subject - Started by Replies Last post
21 Replies
Last post January 28, 2013, 08:28:47 PM
by piggy
1 Replies
Last post February 18, 2014, 07:44:56 AM
by Robert
9 Replies
Last post July 27, 2016, 03:38:29 PM
by Evolution Stu
3 Replies
Last post August 07, 2016, 03:12:09 PM
by Carlton07
3 Replies
Last post December 20, 2016, 07:16:25 PM
by fcmf
5 Replies
Last post February 07, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
by Sue
11 Replies
Last post September 02, 2020, 08:31:39 PM
by jaypeecee

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: