Hello From Fishtales

Author Topic: Hello from Fishtales  (Read 2667 times) 3 replies

fishtales

Hello from Fishtales
« on: November 22, 2019, 10:45:08 PM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 0
Hi guys! I had no idea I had successfully registered here or I would have introduced myself sooner, lol  :wave:

Offline Sue

• Global Moderator Subscriber
  • Superstar Think Fishy Member
Re: Hello from Fishtales
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 09:38:20 AM »
  • Likes On This Users Post 1
Hi fishtales, welcome to the forum (even if you didn't know you were a member  :):wave:

No-one on here will judge you - you did what you thought was the right approach and took advice from a fish shop, something many of have done in the past.
Well done that you are catering to your fish's needs rather than returning them when you realised their potential. I too have seen some monsters in fish tanks, like the red tailed catfish that only just fit in the biggest tank in the shop tank and couldn't move.

If you've been lurking, you know that we will be asking for photos soon.....  ;D

Offline Littlefish

• aka Donna
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:32:23 PM »
Hi @fishtales and welcome to the forum.  :wave:

I lurked on this forum for quite some time before joining, and although I found out about fishless cycling before buying any fish, I still fell foul of taking advice when buying my first fish - one of which is still with me and is currently potting around my 5ft river tank, much better for a zebra danio than the tiny tank I had cycled.

Sailfin plecos are beautiful fish. I wanted to get one a couple of years ago, but didn't have enough room for a suitable tank, so I hope that you will be posting pics of yours so I can admire it. I think it's great that you are prepared to do whatever is necessary to keep your pleco happy and healthy, and that your other fish will benefit too.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your tanks, and seeing lots of pics.  ;D

Offline fcmf

• [PicCredit: @NiloSinnatamby]
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 01:20:07 PM »
Welcome, @fishtales :wave:

Great to hear your story / fishkeeping background, and looking forward to reading of your developments and seeing photos in due course.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Legal | Contact Follow Think Fish on: